1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: sharing an agenda/calendar with another user
This guide explains how to share one or more agendas or calendars with WorkSpace users.
Sharing an agenda/calendar
- Login to the WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- click on the grey envelopes icon in the top right
- select Agenda
- place the mouse over the agenda to be shared and click on the arrow that appears to the right
- on the menu that pops up, click on Sharing options
- Enter the email address for the WorkSpace account for the user who will access the agenda. If the user does not yet have a WorkSpace account, they can create one free of charge.
- Determine the user rights over this address book (Administration, Read only, Read and write access)
- Close the window
Link to this FAQ: