1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Sharing an address book with another WorkSpace user
This guide explains how to share contacts with other WorkSpace users.
Sharing an address book
- Login to the WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Go to the contacts tab
- Mouse over Shared Contacts and click on the arrow that appears to the right
- On the menu that pops up, click on New address book
- Enter the name of the address book and confirm it by hitting the ENTER key on your keyboard
- Enter the email address for the WorkSpace account for the user who will access the address book. If the user does not yet have a WorkSpace account, they can create one free of charge.
- Determine the user rights over this address book (Administration, Read only, Read and write access)
- Close the window
Link to this FAQ: