1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Using your VOD space with a CMS such as WordPress, Joomla or Drupal
- retrieval and management of all your videos
- automatic updates when new videos are added
- automatic retrieval of existing players
- importing audio/video files directly from your CMS admin
- playlist management
- automatic video search while writing a page or article
Steps to be takenInformation concerning your VOD space and the external module adapted to your CMS is found in your admin interface.
Go to CMS/API Extensions in your VOD space
For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not supply the plugin with your existing VOD login details. It is much more advisable to create a new user from your VOD admin interface and assign it "API" rights only.
This is the login information (e-mail address and interface login password) that you will supply to the plugin, along with the unique login ID for your VOD space.(fig.1).
WordPress Module (click here to download)
Joomla Module (click here to download)
Module Drupal (cliquez ici pour télécharger)