Pydio is an open source file management application. Initially released in 2007, and renamed from AjaXplorer in 2013, Pydio today has more than 700,000 downloads.
Speichern und wiederherstellen
21 November 2017 - 50MBPydio 8 features a host of new features and significant UX improvements dedicated to helping companies secure their data.
- Simple Sharing - EasyTransfer: Pydio 8 includes EasyTransfer, a new, intuitive "upload-and-share" web interface for organisations in need of a very simple sharing tool. EasyTransfer allows users to instantly share all types of documents with a simple drag-and-drop interface. This gives organisations an out-of-the-box, web-based tool for internal and external file sharing and collaboration, while maintaining data security, ownership, rights-based access and complete control.
- Fully Redesigned Interfaces: Continuing to build on the platform’s smooth and efficient design, Pydio 8 has a fully rewritten web interface, based on Google's Material Design principles. Thanks to the use of advanced web technologies, the new user interface is even more intuitive and comfortable for end users. In addition, the rewrite dramatically simplifies the ability to rebrand the Pydio user-interface. Included in the Enterprise Distribution, the new "Vanitizer" tool brings a consistent management of colors, images and backgrounds allowing corporate users to easily white-label Pydio as their own, branded file sharing solution.
- Share Tracking & Activity Reports: Pydio 8 provides end users with the ability to track all documents they have shared through a new monitoring tool: It is now possible to send a single link to many different people and track exactly who accessed it; A new dashboard presents key figures for each workspace, showing how many files are shared, with how many people, etc.; On the admin side, auditing the platform's activity is easier and quicker, thanks to the new Shares Explorer functionality, allowing fast and easy creation of activity reports based on shared files, users, workspaces, etc. These features give users and admins a complete overview to quickly spot and address mistakes or anomalies.
- Efficient Address-Book and Teams Management: The overhaul of the Address-Book design and functionality now allows end users to create designated teams in order to share certain data with only a specific group of people. User-generated teams offer granular role-based controls, with the ability to share files in one click, and to easily update team roles and participants: automatically applying new roles to existing shared content.
- Enriched and Optimized Admin UX: The administration dashboard within the Community Distribution has been given a complete overhaul, reaffirming Pydio's commitment to offer a full, workable open source solution for businesses and larger scale users.
- Other admin improvements in Pydio 8 include: a new feature for easily and quickly importing user information in a simple CSV format; Federated Sharing across distributed instances, as well as a powerful new Parameters Search Engine incorporated into the Enterprise Distribution: allowing Admins to instantly find or discover any required parameter.
20 Januar 2016 - 50MBPydio Core 6.2.2 is another bugfix release providing compatibility fixes for non-standard plugins to the core.
- Over-agressive caching could end up creating issues in IE when switching workspaces
- Security: sanitization strengthen for potential XSS attacks.
- Fix regression on "Remember Me" switch
- Fix Video Player for FireFox
- Joomla Bridge Compatibility (broken by last Joomla version).
- Update Italian translation for plugins: 'access.ajxp_conf', 'action.compression', 'action.share', 'core.ajaxplorer', 'core.notifications'
- Take the active mailer plugin , not the first that comes
- [core.mailer] Update the class which takes the active mailer plugin
- [conf.sql / access.ajxp_user] Improve Team management.
- Websocket: if there's an internal BIND address, it's most likely the address the php server will have to connect to. Added a Todo to handle REST auth.
- Unserialization can fail on some systems, make sure to reload role if it's not an object after waking up object.
- Fix SFTP username containing dash character (git issue #1014)
- [gui.user] Fix display & i18n message
- [gui.ajax] Create a "legacy" version of the bundle without ReactDND, and add fallbackCondition and fallbackFile in the js/css ressources to load alternative versions.
- Make test on personalRole stronger if there is an error at deserialization time.
- IE Caching policy is too agressive, we have to add some random ID to force reload sometime.
- Renamed constructor for PHP7 compatibility
- Update CLA URL
- Handle repository with deleted parent. Should fix #1025
- Typo in getRelatedNotifications() method (not used).
- Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- [core.notifications] fix getRelatedNotifications()
- Fix #1019
- Util function to get user label either from role directly or from user object.
- Fixed recursive indexation issue with FTP workspaces.
- Wrappers must declare isSeekable() to enable listing optimizations in fsAccessDriver.
- Make sure not to load an indexed document if the meta.change event comes from a "delete" operation.
- Enforce sanitization of user id when sending to error log.
- Update window.MessageHash when changing i18n. Alternative fix #1021
- Typo in rest parameter for role_update_right
- Pass optional parameters to the node->load() method.
- Pass optional cursor parameter to the logs. SQL logger can use it as a query limiter to only load data starting from a given id. Return cursor attribute in XML as well.
- Use udevil to mount instead of sudo
- Improve performance: caching ldap search result in class static variable
- Improve notifications on shared resources - Separate Location from the notifications - Avoid empty label in Alerts feed.
- Better catch of imagick call error.
- Fix tmp folder for unoconv
- Strip only left space on dirname - Fix #1023
- Imagick: Parameters should follow convert command.
- Fix rewind on SchemeTranslator wrapper - Prevent editing meta on non-writeable resource.
- [auth.remote] Make sure to keep the initial session.save_handler - Fix Joomla connector.
- Joomla plugin: make sure to switch back to previous session, as the session content is saved in register_shutdown_handler.
- Compute locationType when setting node, so that it can be serialized/unserialized
- Do not cache Sharing configs - Fix #1013
- Make sure to use === when comparing to constants, or repo 0 can be considered as repo_scope_all. Enable kvcaching in non-rest controller.
- [ShareCenter] Fix unshare workspaces from My Account zone - Fix readonly mode not being switched correctly in some case.
- Registry Cache Key : repo can be null.
- Fix Exif metadata display in InfoPanel when no GPS parameter is defined in the plugin or no GPS data is present in photo.
- Fix regression on contextual menu content and default item display.
- Fix regression on "Remember Me" feature.
- Replace pydio.getController().parseXmlMessage() by PydioApi.getClient().parseXmlMessage. Same for triggerDownload() moved as static method on PydioApi.
- Fix Eml Attachment Download.
- Replace all Controller.parseXmlMessage calls by PydioApi.getClient().parseXmlMessage in manifests.
- Replace ' by " to avoid label truncating on users/teams listing. Better sanitization and error catching on Team creation.
- Prevent editor.browser to open SVG files directly, always force as attachment.
- Pass the $url to isSeekable(), allowing to return different value depending on the path (=> return false for Zip files in fsAccessWrapper, or it's messed up when browsing zip subfolders).
- Declare restParams on compress in action.powerfs, otherwise API is not working for this action when plugin is active.
- Fix ChangesTracker for filter + mask management. Fix indexation issue when copying folders.
- Specific fix for video player for Firefox
- Update sdk generator: do not skip already parsed actions.
- Setup wizard can now be translated completely. Added german translations for setup wizard
- Fix display quota on FreeBSD
- Fix file/folder message on move. Close and replace PR #1000 ($dirRes is never set in that case)
- Update .travis.yml
- Updated ca/es files
- PHP7 Constructors fixes
- PHP7 Constructor fixes
- Missing Comma in ca.php
- Add Travis Badge
- Fix #1010 Zip Browsing on Windows Server
- Add new parameter for signature - Add Frankfurt & Seoul Regions. Close #846
- Fix log grouping Fix Copy Selection action
- Fix google shortner api key - Close #1030
- Make sure to not return an empty value.
- Fix some specific zip extraction case on Windows Server.
- Fix multimode value : check instance_name OR group_switch_value
- Fix MacOS Yosemite / El Capitan Detection
- Fix italian "Invite" button: missing translation strings.
- HTML Base Tag is not correctly applied in IE10 when dynamically inserting "link". Add an data-hrefRebase tag to be processed (prepending the base) on ie10 only.
- Close session when sending binary files. Could create a race condition with tryLogUserFromCookie.
14 Dezember 2015 - 50MBPydio Core 6.2.1 is a bugfix release providing compatibility fixes for non-standard plugins to the core.
- Some servers do not return the "." value, send a fake stat in that case by grabing the stat from AJXP_DATA_PATH.
- Fix tab char in sql script
- [action.disclaimer] Make sure to invalidateLoadedRepositories() after updating the lock value.
- [access.fs] Fix is_readable call for folders inside API. Fix #988
- try catch every single file when we extract an archive
- Update website
- Update README.md
- [meta.syncable] Fix a wrong flatten case when deleting/restoring to/from the recycle bin.
- Fix shortcuts disabling on SearchEngine. Fix #994
- Fix Root Group management issues.
- Change DefaultRights management: update Root Group, do not update personal roles anymore, otherwise it always takes precedency on parent groups/roles. Do not skip the AJXP_CLEAR_VALUE, set to the merged role.
- Fix display in search engine leaving the group headers on empty result.
- Observable: make a copy of observers otherwise if there are many observeOnce ones they are not correctly applied.
- Typo in EmptyNodeProvider Fix user history and ?goTo= mechanism. If skip_user_history is fale, use goTo, otherwise use URL directly.
- User dashboard, switch action bars to dataModelElementId instead of global events.
- Admin Panel: to not list Templates in group/roles ACL - Fix Legacy shares listing not properly filtered.
- Core.* plugins should be appended at the beginning of active lists. Fix compatibility of remote logout with 6.2.X : add a forbidOverride attribute to block further merge in registry, otherwise session_login logout action will always take precedency.
- Fix load binary
- Make too short string smaller in french
- Add include Hook for to load and update user info
- Fix update template label
- Pass a scope string or a repository object to getFilteredOption() to test on the AJXP_REPO_SCOPE_SHARED scope if necessary.
- Fix typo in ENABLE_FOLDER_SHARING value testing Fix check for USER_SHARED_USERS_LIMIT on mergedRole instead of personalRole
- Update getFilteredOption signature
- Unused images - Fix #1001
- Glob can return false on error, we should check before running a foreach.
- [action.share] Reset max download and max expiration time Fix #1004
- Fix CAS button in login interface in 6.2
- Add method groupExists() instead of using listChildrenGroups() as it can create a recursivity in auth.ldap.
- Add method groupExists() implement in serial and sql confdriver
- Fix loop in creation of groupPath
- [editor.pdfjs] Fix for IE when Pydio is inside an iFrame.
- [auth] When guest is enabled, make sure to invalidateLoadedRepositories() at login time, otherwise they are already in the session. Fix #1002
- [gui.ajax] FilesList: add bulkUpdating mode to avoid triggering initRows() on each child_added event.
- [gui.ajax] Always limit search engine to 100 results by default, use bulkUpdating when parsing results, and display the total count plus a "show all" link.
- [index.lucene] Send a tag in results if limit is set and number of hits is cut.
- Compiled version of css
- [editor.pdfjs] Add fake file name parameter to the file url passed to pdfjs, to have a correct info in the pdfjs properties viewer.
- [phpversion test] Update php version to 5.4.
- [gui.ajax] InfoPanel : display node label instead of basename if set.
- Revert previous core plugins reordering issues
- Fix actions disabling merging
- [core.ajaxplorer] Update default WEBDAV_BASEURI as it was still /ajaxplorer/share.
- [meta.git] Remove dependency to meta.svn plugin
- [css] Fix contrast on history browser
- [action.scheduler] Create simple react dashboard for enterprise admin panel. Just trigger same ol' actions.
- [utils] getWorkspaceShortcutUrl use "?goto=" or "/ws-" depending on the skip_user_history status.
- [AuthService] Avoid error if trying to execute tryToLogUser(). Log to error though. [authfront.webftp] Fix login form not closing after successfull login.
- [ConfService] Use a dedicated UserAlertException to send back OAuth message and avoid removing temporary failing workspace from the list. Use it in access.dropbox driver.
- Update package.json versions
- [action.updater] Point to new update site
- [access.ajxp_conf] Fix strange horizontal scrolling
18 November 2015 - 50MBPydio 6.2.0 brings massive performance improvements, many bug fixes from previous version, and a couple of new features.
- Performances: we gained an average 5 times in performance on every request. Using optional in-memory KeyValue Caching adds a tremendous improvement for Rest calls (sync).
- Tar gz / bz2 support: creation and extraction of archives
- Web UI: Better mobile support. Under the hood, we started migrating our whole JS platform from legacy libraries to Ecma Script 6. We now use Grunt tasks to compile/minify the JS
- Packaging: Rework of our Linux packages from ground up, splitting plugins into separate packages, with packaging best-practice in mind.
- PHP7-Ready: we chased language issues that could compatibility problems with PHP7.
Zeige mehr Versionen
2 Juli 2015 - 50MB
Unsere Webhostings sind kompatibel mit
100 GB und mehr
10 GB VOD
2 CPU und mehr
6 GB RAM und mehr
100% dedizierte Ressourcen
Infomaniak verwaltet Ihren Server
ab 29 € / Monat
Preise in EUR