Collabtive è un software di gestione del progetto open source. Collabtive initialy stato rilasciato nel 2007.
Salvataggio e ripristino
17 Marzo 2015 - 1MBPer saperne di più: http://www.collabtive.o-dyn.de/blog/?p=760
13 Marzo 2015 - 1MB
- Improved performance: For this release the event logging mechanism has been refactored. This results in very noticeable speedups, especially when working with many tasks and projects.
- Improved timetracker: The timetracker has been improved. The user is now able to enter the number of hours worked, in addition to specific hours.
Per saperne di più: http://www.collabtive.o-dyn.de/blog/?p=760
14 Agosto 2014 - 1MB
- Fixed notice on desktop that resulted from missing network connection during update check
- Fixed deactivation of error reporting during update
- Merge existing members and new members when adding project
- Error reporting globally set to E_WARNING
- Changed redirection after project creation from desktop or project administration to project dashboard
- Improved translations: German, Polish, Farsi, Norwegian (Bokmal & Nynorsk), Simplified Chinese
- Improved project tree's handling for special characters
- Removed file upload from the add reply form. Now only previously uploaded files can be attached to replies.
- Lots of code beautification in templates files
- Make filemanager behave more like explorer (i.e. no pagination - show all files in each folder at once)
- Revert to gridview as the default file view (this was changed in 1.2 b/c of issues)
- Added edge case for SSL detection
- Removed .htaccess file as it was causing trouble with some servers
- Added start date functionality for tasks
- Fixed several typos in style_form.css
- Fixed typo in paginate-first function
- Fixed cancel button for deleting folders in list view
- Corrected label for edit button in project members view ("edit file" -> "edit user")
- Changed permission for adding users to an existing project from "administration" to "project edit"
- Implemented HTML Purifier filter for all user input. This will give us STRONG protection against all kinds of XSS attacks, while preserving rich formating options. It will also enhance well formedness.
- Implemented some Content-Security-Protection header options. No framing,only load css from same origin, only load .js files from same origin, only load images from same origin
- Remove force-compile option from template engine. This disabled caching and caused performance problems for some users.
- Add compileAllConfig() to force a recompile of the config files in certain cases.
- Fixed possible sql vulnerability in manageajax.php
- Dont expose plain filesystem links to uploaded files. Downloads are routed through download.php
- Added AES encryption of uploaded files
- Added CSS theme functionality. Now the CSS and image files for each template set reside in a /themes/ subfolder. This way, there can be CSS only variations of templates created more easily.
- Change color of tab info string, making it more readable
- Set cache directory for HTML purifier definitions to /files/standard/ics/
- Messages can now be edited asyncronously
- Messages can now be replied to asyncronously
- Implemented a new structure for the desktop. It is now an accordeon where clicking each section slides it open and closes all others.
- Implemented a new structure for the project dashboard. It is now an accordeon where clicking each section slides it open and closes all others.
- Customer profiles can be added in admin->customer
- A customer can be assigned to projects
- Remove user pictures from the onlinelist
- Added translation of install-readme: Simplified Chinese
- Removed unfunctional links from the day numbers in the desktop calendar
- Fixed white page when editing of task failed.
- Fixed conversion of umlauts when uploading files.
- Fixed accordeon in tasklist view
- Fixed a bug where the list view in project->files could not be selected if the user's role had file:add deactivated.
- Files in subfolders can now also be attached to messages
- Fixed filetype detection in message::getAttachedFiles - needs more refactoring to use file::getFile
- Fixed a problem with file uploads and visibility string
- Fixed cancel button submitting the form in task->edit
- Localized project tree labels
- Localized label for name in list view for files
- Added a new CSS theme: spring
- Fixed various display bugs
Per saperne di più: http://www.collabtive.o-dyn.de/blog/?p=663
1.2(release di sicurezza)
20 Gennaio 2014 - 1MB
- Added collapsible tree showing the structure of a project (milestones, tasklists, tasks, messages)
- Removed Basecamp importer (didn't work in a long time, see https://github.com/philippK-de/Collabtive/issues/2 )
- Milestones can now have a start date set when created. Start date can also be edited.
- Removed links to the my-projects/tasks/messages blocks in block titles on the desktop
- Milestones can now be deleted asynchronously
- Milestones can now be closed asynchronously
- Milestones are now grouped into "current" , "late" and "upcoming" milestones in project->milestones
- Closed tasklists now receive their own white bg block in projects->tasklists. Better sets the block apart from active tl's
- Removed tags from the add message form. Tags will be removed from Collabtive in order to simplify things.
- Removed file upload from the add message form. Now only previously uploaded files can be attached to messages.
- Implemented tree view for projects
- Fixed display problem with Smarty where pages weren't listed as before
- Improved notification emails. They are now much more informative / better localized (StephanRichter)
- Implemented iCal auth (StephanRichter)
- Fixed bug where certain dates (like 1.9.2013) could not be selected in date picker (StephanRichter)
- Added htaccess file to deny folder listing in the file folder (StephanRichter)
- Switched from a background-color gradient to a solid color
- Fixed a bug where the timetracker report would return a server error (http://collabtive.o-dyn.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11505)
- Start date for a timetracker entry can now be set manually
- Fixed a mssing (int) typecast in managetimetracker.php.
- Timetracker start date can now be manually set
- Added translations: Vietnamese
- Improved translations: Spanish
Per saperne di più: http://www.collabtive.o-dyn.de/blog/?p=621
1.1(release di sicurezza)
23 Settembre 2013 - 1MB
- Fixed bug in tasklist editing, which would automatically remove the tasklist's assignment to a given milestone
- Fixed notice in user editing form which showed up when an available language's name was not translated in the selected language
- Updated the template engine to Smarty3 (mwirtz)
- Updated the bundled TCPDF to 6.0 (mwirtz)
- Changed class.mylog to show 25 entries per log page instead of 10
- Changed inserting of default values to settings table to a single query (from a foreach loop) in install.php
- Fixed an error where any registered user could delete other users' profiles
- Fixed an error where other files than pictures (for example PHP scripts) could be uploaded as the user's avatar
- Fixed a possible SQL injection in the timetracker reporting
- Fixed text in empty project message PDF export
- Fixed bug with empty timetracker PDF exports
- Improved replying to messages by putting as editable default title "Re: title of orig. message"
- Fixed UI bug in project's tasklist view for tasks with multiple users
- Changed UI string "Send" to "Save"
- Made sure the database uses UTF-8 for the connection
- Fixed links in e-mail notifications for new project / message
- When editing closed tasks/projects in tables, the edit form is now displayed in the top block, like for open tasks/projects
- Fixed UI glitches with "Never due" field in project add/edit forms
- Updated image handling to remain compatible with PHP 5.4+
- Removed unused field "folder description" from form for adding folders
- Made field "folder name" required in form for adding folders
- Made installer more secure by checking for pre-existing installation in each step of installation (not only on 1st)
Per saperne di più: http://www.collabtive.o-dyn.de/blog/?p=464
visualizzare più versioni
9 Maggio 2013 - 1MB
I nostri hosting Web compatibili con
Hosting Web 100% SSD
100 GB e +
Certificati SSL gratuiti
10 GB di VOD
2 CPU e +
6 GB di RAM e +
Risorse 100% dedicate
Infomaniak gestisce il suo server
Per maggiori informazioni
a partire da 29 €/mese
Prezzo in EUR Tasse incluse