concrete5 est un système de gestion de contenu open source et de construction de site Web.
Sauvegarde et restauration
9 Août - 200MBBehavioral Improvements
- Added filtering and pagination to the Waiting for Me workflow notification list.
- Better unsetting/removal of data when users are deleted (useful for GDPR compliance). More details here: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6693
- Delete unused filesystem files and thumbnails when a file version is removed
- Fix typos in Google Maps API check
- Do not link to non active page in content block
- Fixed error linking to marketplace addon and theme pages on the Connected to Community Pages; Fixed inability to click through to marketplace detail add-on or theme pages in the Dashboard
- Fixed inability to download free add-ons through the marketplace Dashboard pages.
- Fixed inability to install new block types via the Block Types Dashboard page
- Fixed bug where multiple workflows wouldn’t fire if the user could automatically approve the first one.
- Fixed inability to ctrl-click or command-click file manager results to select them in bulk
- Fixed error getting temporary directory when running generate sitemap job
- Fixed: 8.4.0 - An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO UserWorkflowProgress (uID, wpID) VALUES (?, ?)' with params [null, \"25\"]:\n\nSQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'uID' cannot be null
- Fixed bug in migrating data where sites already had the Page Selector add-on installed, and some attribute values were null (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ForeignKeyConstraintViolationException)
- Fixed inability to upgrade to 8.4.1 from 188.8.131.52.
- Fix infinite redirection visiting existing dirs when seo.trailing_slash is false
- Fixed: Duplicated seo.trailing_slash definition
- Made it impossible to store XSS in calendar event names.
- Lots of code cleanup surrounding username and email validation, added a new Username and Email validator
- Add public properties to next_previous block controller
- Add CLI command to refresh database entities
- Updated Translation Library
Lire la suite: https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/background/version-history/842-release-notes
3 Août - 200MB8.4.1
- Added the ability to automatically deactivate users based on how long it’s been since they’ve logged in.
- Added the ability to save search presets for users and pages and Express objects. (thanks marvinde)
- Added the ability to sort block types and block type sets in the Dashboard (thanks mlocati)
- Add support for theme-color meta tag in the Basics settings section of the Dashboard (thanks mlocati)
- Allow upscaling images for thumbnails based on thumbnail type (thanks mlocati, jneijt)
- Add tooltips to the plugins listed on the Rich Text Editor page in the Dashboard that describe what they do (thanks mlocati)
- The Page Selector attribute is now integrated into the core (thanks marvinde)
- Added a Draft List block type to the Waiting for Me screen in the Desktop (thanks marvinde)
- Added a command line script to generate sitemap.xml (thanks mlocati)
- Reworked Add Content Panel Functionality: Make it so that clicking again on the plus/add panel closes the panel (like all others.), If a user option/clicks the panel when opening it, activate the blue/pinned/locked functionality. Clicking to close the panel closes the panel and removes this functionality (thanks marvinde)
- Use UI localization context in concrete5 toolbar & account menu (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Whoops report is confusing the reporting with the original error when adding or updating blocks that fail (thanks mlocati)
- Version approved date is now shown in the approved version panel (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed: Language Switcher's language text should display in their native language (thanks mlocati)
- We now highlight localized stacks that have been created to override global stacks in a multilingual website (thanks mlocati)
- Make marketplace error handling more consolidated and handle timeouts
- Set links color in jquery ui dialogs (thanks mlocati)
- Better support for with MySQL 8 (thanks mlocati)
- Support for multiple Page List blocks on a page (thanks marvinde)
- Don't try to get package lists when concrete5 is not installed in language-install CLI command (thanks mlocati)
- Reduce concurrency problems in FileSystemStashDriver::storeData (can be a problem when clearing a cache on a high traffic site) (thanks mlocati)
- Added a link to the concrete5 Slack channel on the installation screen (thanks mlocati)
- Added a link to the concrete5 Sack channel in the welcome screen (thanks mlocati)
- Improved performance in route resolution (thanks mlocati)
- Avoid long timeouts when checking the Google API Key in Google Maps block (thanks mlocati)
- Avoid warning in Securimage::check when no captcha token is received (thanks mlocati)
- Add $subject to form email templates to make it easier to customize (thanks katzueno)
- Add option to not create session cookies in multilingual sites (thanks mlocati)
- Changed Redactor to CKEditor in the Conversations Rich text editor
- Add ability to change social network icon via config (thanks goesredy)
- Fixed irritating bug where adding multiple express form controls of the same type in a row would cause an error and require form controls to be added and re-saved before proceeding (thanks JeffPaetkau!)
- Fixed error when trying to login using certain third party authentication types (thanks fabian)
- Fixed: File Manager - Duplicate and blank search presets created when creating multiple search presets without page refresh (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed bug where Next/Previous block might skip pages under certain conditions (thanks gfischershaw, mlocati)
- Fixed: C5 8.4.0 - Unable to select root page (home) when adding a new page in sitemap on a multilingual site
- Specifying the items per page for an express entity now works.
- Fixed: 8.4, File Manager in versions, "Invalid file version" when removing old item (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed Call to a member function generate() on null at index.php/dashboard/extend/update
- Fixed bug resolving proper Multilingual Section from browser locale under certain situations (thanks mlocati)
- Fix HackerOne issue 277479 (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Copy page moves cID instead of copy in MultilingualPageRelations table (thanks 1stthomas)
- Fixed Express Bug: Argument 1 passed to DashboardFormContext::setLocation() must be an instance of TemplateLocator, boolean given
- Fixed exception thrown when accessing index.php/ccm/system/accept_privacy_policy directly.
- Fixed: Deleting theme error does not have a method 'getPackageItems
- Fixed out of memory error happening on non-US systems when a broken legacy package is included in the packages directory (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed errors with the Page List block not properly filtering by date options (thanks gfischershaw)
- Fixed 8.4.0RC2 - Search presets cannot be deleted in bulk (as the context menu suggests
- Fix a bug where the file manager's breadcrumb is behind the search form (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed inability to disable CKEditor plugins (thanks mlocati)
- Fix setTrustedProxies for Symfony 3.3.0 (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: FileFolder::getNodeByName and duplicated folder names (thanks mlocati)
- Fix setting the "required" attribute of the privacy agreement on install page (thanks mlocati)
- Actually add translatable strings extracted from config files to Translations instance (thanks mlocati)
- Much improve sitemap.xml generation routine, including better memory usage, better ability for extension, and cleaner code (thanks mlocati)
- General code cleanup (thanks mlocati)
- Add "withKey" feature to configuration (thanks mlocati)
- Add Thumbnail Type events (thanks a3020)
- Fix returning file objects in Exception classes (thanks a3020)
- Added on_block_output event (thanks a3020)
- Added a debug option in the Dashboard to report PHP NOTICE errors (thanks mlocati)
- Bring back the setNameSpace() method in ItemList (thanks marvinde)
- Added ability to specify custom thumbnail types per file sets (e.g. if a file is in the Header file set, the Header thumbnail type will be generated for it, otherwise it will not.) (thanks mlocati)
- Calendar block has new agenda views for year list, month list, week and day (thanks MrKarldilkington)
- Added a System Email Addresses Dashboard page that lets you set the default email addresses – previously this had to be done in config code (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Added bulk user commands: activate, deactivate, delete, remove from group and add to gorup (thanks JeRoNZ)!
- If a site is connected to the concrete5.org marketplace, any packages installed on the site will have their language files automatically downloaded from translate.concrete5.org (thanks mlocati)
- Adds search header to express entity selector for selecting express entities against pages, users, files, etc… (thanks sjorssnoeren)
- Added the ability to specify an end date for page publishing.
- Added the ability to delete individual Log entries (thanks marvinde, mlocati)
- Added new “Start Time” option to YouTube block; YouTube block will also respect “Start Time” if specified in the YouTube URL (thanks jlucki)
- Added a new Reset Edit Mode Dashboard page that allows all currently checked-out pages to be checked in and edit mode to be restored on them.
- Updated CKEditor to 4.9.1 (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Added a new image slider navigation option in the image slider block: “None” (thanks biplobice)
- Added the ability to edit topic tree names (thanks gutigrewal)
- Added the ability to unapprove an approved version through the versions menu.
- We now only set sessions when you attempt to login or use custom session code, in order to reduce the number of sites that set cookies for GDPR.
- Added a data collection notice to installation, added a banner to Dashboard for GDPR compliance.
- Massive improvements to image handling in the core, (thanks mlocati!). Full details found here: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6415
- ItemList: always included ordered-by columns in select statement (thanks mlocati)
- Folded registration email notification preferences into the System Email Addresses Dashboard page (thanks biplobice)
- Much better localization and translation support in the newly introduced calendar components (thanks mlocati)
- We will now inhibit the execution of automatic updates/installations if one is currently in progress (thanks mlocati).
- Improved support when using MySQL 8 (thanks mlocati)
- Improvements to the interactive installation process defaults (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed errors when the update process may require long time, because of many migrations need to be executed or because a migration requires long time to be executed, and the PHP execution may reach its maximum time limit (thanks mlocati)
- Improvements to the coding of the installation process (thanks mlocati)
- Automatically set maintenance mode during core updates (thanks mlocati)
- Apply nowrap white space on private message box status column (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6350) (thanks biplobice)
- Send 500 code instead of 200 on creating an error response (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6350) (thanks hissy)
- Optimizations to UserList classes and group search (thanks deek87)
- Improvements and optimizations to the auto rotate image processor (thanks mlocati)
- We now return. 404 response when requesting an invalid tool (thanks mlocati)
- Improvements to the update process when the calendar add-on was migrated to the new built-in calendar.
- Fixed: Dashboard Sitemap Tree Deleting items should refresh Trash (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed: In sitemap, when you delete a page, plus sign doesn't appear next to the trash can 'til after page reload (thanks marvinde)
- Do not automatically upgrade the core in maintenance mode (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: When deleting a layout, the message "Are you sure you wish to delete this block?" is shown (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/6289)
- Improvements to SNS authentication, Facebook authentication specifically (thanks biplobice, deek87). More details here: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6018
- Better database encoding when databases don’t use UTF-8 by default (thanks upline-pro)
- Use Selectize for Data Source element select multiple inputs (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Removed old unused Newsflow code (thanks mlocati)
- Highlight Default Page Template in Defaults and Output for Page Type (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed exception filling logs on invalid file (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/6449#issuecomment-366931290)
- Fixed inability to use theme editor CSS classes in CKEditor when using in the Dashboard and non-pages (Thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Consider text/plain images as SVG images (thanks mlocati)
- Add block type name to delete block modal message (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Actively discouraging certain CLI commands when run as root (thanks mlocati)
- Show different message when public profile option isn't changed (thanks biplobice)
- Added cache to core area layout block.
- Improve performance of file manager in certain editor configurations (thanks hissy)
- Allow layout presets to optionally have no container element defined (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Better ADA compliance: adding for=”” attributes to label tags in login forms, forgot password forms, all core attributes and express form attributes.
- Add aria attributes and title to Social Links block links and icons (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- The dropdown area on the Add Content menu is now clickable (thanks marvinde)
- Removed useless 'More Details' link from package upgrade page (thanks a3020)
- Help prevent block form and file manager modals from blending in with background page content (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed some errors searching express objects in the Dashboard in some cases (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6601) (thanks hissy)
- Add alt attribute to generic thumbnail icons to increase accessibility in Document Library block (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fix handling of package dependency errors (Thanks mlocati)
- Suggestion: Stays at draft page after "Save and Exit" on Composer (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed multiple bugs that arose because actually removing a multilingual section via the Dashboard didn’t delete the pages in the site tree.
- Fixed error where full page caching was still connecting to the database.
- Fix block dragging in edit mode – it wasn’t scrolling the page in certain browsers (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/6321) (}thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: no longer using client side code for rating messages (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6337) (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug in survey block where page the survey was on was missing (thanks marvinde)
- Fix issue where updating page defaults on a multilingual site wouldn't push blocks out to all pages in all locales
- Fixed: Adding file selector to form fails on element with special characters (thanks jneijt)
- Fixed bug where pages duplicated would lose custom block cache settings on the resulting pages.
- Fixes issue when a file with multiple versions is the cursor (thanks deek87)
- Fixed: z-index issue when selecting Calendar Events categories (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed bug where pages duplicated would lose custom grid container settings on the resulting pages.
- Add missing folder icon in Document Library block (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed Error in core_area_layout when activating block cache in 8.4RC2 (thanks mehl)
- Fix error with folder item list returning too many items when filtering by multiple file sets
- Fixed bug where replying to messages when logged in would cause replies to show up multiple times before a page refresh (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed bug where applying custom styles to a global area’s blocks would not refresh those styles without a full browser reload.
- Fixed: we now sanitize the alt text in avatars (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6339) (thanks Remo)
- Sanitize output on folder names (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6341) (thanks Remo)
- Fixed error running command line utilities when a concrete5 installation has been updated through the Dashboard.
- Fix missing closing h3 tag in Calendar Event block (thanks hissy)
- Fixed missing CSRF token when deleting a conversation message (https://hackerone.com/reports/87729)
- Warnings when attempting to install concrete5 on a database that will make the table names lowercase (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Unmapping a locale page, removes the mapping for all locales (thanks Seanom)
- Fixed: Wrong language used in a single page controller (thanks mlocati)
- Fix H1 309466 (thanks mlocati)
- Better permissions checking on Express entry list results in custom Express objects and Express forms.
- Fixed bug with queues and queueable jobs where one job running might start executing the jobs of another process (thanks ahukkanen)
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t unset a “More Details” calendar event page link in the calendar event edit popup.
- Fixed: Google map - multiple API calls if Check API clicked multiple times (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed: Delete user attribute values on user delete (thanks marvinde)
- Removed unnecessary paragraph tags in output of FAQ block (thanks djkazu)
- Fix: https://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/customizing_c5/8.3.1-symphony-error
- Fixing some cases where exporting form results to CSV could result in a 404 error under advanced and custom permission use cases.
- Fixed: Creating a page alias in another site tree does not modify the siteTreeID
- Sanitize the link of external pages in the sitemap (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6346/) (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: PageList topic filtering MySQL error (mode ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY) (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed minor XSS vulnerability in unused $step GET parameter (thanks jordanlev)
- Fixed: "Schedule Publishing" dialogs are not removed when adding page (thanks marvinde)
- Fix locale and language of MultilingualPageRelations when site locale changes (thanks mlocati)
- https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/6490 (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed Minor Bug: "Move to Folder" in Filemanager and not selecting a target causes exception
- Fixed: Deleting a File Leaves it Selected in Form (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed: Applying a theme to a site in the Dashboard only does it to a single multilingual tree
- Fixed: Unable to add new options to select attribute in composer under PHP 7.2
- Fixed Access Denied bug when editing blocks with validation errors under certain conditions (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/6425) (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed: The file manager's breadcrumb appears on the full sitemap page (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed: Possibility to crash calendar event list if number of events is not specified
- Sanitize the output of page short description in the pages panel (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6347) (thanks mlocati)
- Fix: area layout using preset not deleted after deleting area layout (thanks mlocati)
- Fix migration to version 8 when MultilingualPageRelations contains invalid data (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed: Unable to decode session object after updating profile information and using database sessions on certain multilingual installations.
- Fix: The file manager's breadcrumb appears on the full sitemap page (thanks marvinde)
- Fixed: Running an advanced search on Express forms can produce error in PHP 7.2.
- Fixed error when upgrading from 5.7 with custom address attribute countries (thanks mlocati)
- Add support for the "media" attribute for CSS resources (thanks marvinde)
- Added on_locale_add, on_locale_delete and on_locale_change events (thanks dimger)
- Add on_block_before_render event (thanks a3020)
- Old page statistics code has been removed (thanks a3020)
- Add on_block_duplicate event (thanks a3020)
- Updated to jQuery 1.12.4 (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- You can now specify default block templates by a particular page type (thanks haeflimi) (see details here: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6456)
- Added a console command to rerun certain migrations (thanks mlocati)
- Add a configuration key to set the Composer autosave idle timeout (thanks mlocati)
- Update responsive-slides asset from 1.54 to 1.55 (thanks apaccou)
- Add c5:is-installed CLI command (thanks mlocati)
- Updated Punic Unicode library to 3.0.1 (thanks mlocati)
- dispatch a additional event when File Sets are deleted (thanks haeflimi)
- Added phpdoc comments for better API documentation (thanks mlocati, AdamBassett)
- Updated Imagine image procesing library to 0.7 (thanks mlocati)
- Updated Symfony components to 3.4.7
- Let FileFolderManager filter by file extensions, improve FileManager service (thanks mlocati)
- Updated CKEditor rich text editor component to 4.8.0
- Improvements to coding standards and PHP documentation
- Scan the SRC directory within the application for translatable strings
- Fixed users being able to delete core and active themes
- Certain text field database indexes will be preserve across the upgrade process, leading to better performance
- Express Entity attribute type was not installed due to a bug in 8.3.0 and 8.3.1. This is now fixed.
- Improvements to the upgrade process: fixes to missing database tables under certain conditions
- Fixed bug where blocks were not having their output added to the output cache, leading to general slowness, and a slow Dashboard Welcome page.
- Fixed fatal error on higher traffic websites complaining about timeouts, broken cache files.
- Fixed: The current "check for updates" dashboard page doesn't report the latest version because of a bug in the cache reading/writing process
- Fixed: Updating preset layouts destroys database structure which can result in severe errors
- Fixed: filterByTopic / MySQL 5.7 compatibility
- Fixed bug where Geolocators table wasn’t created when upgrading from 8.2.1.
- Fixed: Page duplicated from Versions menu doesn't contains IsDraft state, gets published under drafts.
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/8-3-1/exception-on-login-page-when-mobile-theme-switcher-is-active-and
- Fixed issue with no blocks displaying on PHP 7.2
- Fixed Youtube block video issues with showinfo and loop
- Removed stray tag in topic list block view template
- Fix directory name in extract package strings
- Fixed: Form submission notifications throw an error on the Waiting for Me page if the form data object is deleted.
- UserSelector::selectMultipleUsers can now accepted square brackets in its name, enabling it to be used with custom attributes
- Move the post-login URL management to a service class
- Added support for upgrading from older versions of concrete5. Now you may upgrade from 184.108.40.206 all the way to 8.3.1, and from any version in between.
- Added the ability to search form results in the Dashboard.
- Added support for importing and exporting Express entities and their entries to the Migration tool.
- Added the ability to sort by custom display order to the Express Entry List block
- Delete empty global area record when clearing cache (should speed up a sure)
- Add more information on workflow notification popup window
- Code cleanup and improvements
- Miscellaneous code cleanup
- Multilingual sitemap now remembers which tree you were viewing last, will open to that language in Dashboard Sitemap.
- Improvements to pages panel sitemap when used in a multilingual site.
- Added a link from a form results Dashboard view over to its Express data object editor in the system and settings page.
- Improvements to block/area box-shadow styling when using the design editor
- Do not allow folder names to be null in file manager
- Simplified the public registration settings form in Dashboard
- Moving and updating files in the file manager will now update the modification date of the containing folder
- Made file inspectors more robust so that broken images or other issues don’t cause them to die
- Fixed bug where block action URLs for blocks in global areas would not work, leading to an inability to edit bugs like the Express Form when the block is in a global area.
- Fixes #6135 when editing a survey block would delete existing options
- Fixed: When adding new options to existing options in a survey block, they are saved with a display order starting at 0 so the order is not respected
- Fixed: Next/Previous showing unapproved pages
- Fix: All drafts or no drafts are listed in "Add Pages and Navigate Your Site" panel
- Fixed bug where publishing pages in composer using in-page sitemap wouldn’t show languages in a multlingual site.
- Fixed: Dashboard's Update pages has been moved, and now link is still unchanged and get 404
- Fixed bug where blocks that register view assets (like JS and CSS that they require) do not output those assets when the block is pasted throughout the site using the clipboard
- Fixed bug where errors could occur when submitting an Express Form with incomplete values (failing validation) and having an option list attribute in the same form.
Major New Features
- The core team’s Calendar add-on is now available in the core! It’s much improved from the version in the marketplace. It includes:
- The ability to add multiple calendars to your site
- Join pages to calendar events
- Calendar events are a separate data model from pages.
- Custom attributes on calendars
- Event List, Calendar and Calendar Event blocks
- Calendar and Calendar Event custom attributes.
- Detailed permissions at the calendar level.
- Workflow integration with calendar events.
- Version control for calendar events (!)
- A powerful recurring event model that works even with event versioning.
- Additionally, the core team’s Document Library add-on is now available in the core! The Document Library add-on lets you easily place a list of files on the front-end of your website. Filter by folder or file set, provide a simple search interface, control the styling of results and more.
More New Features
- New GeoLocation Framework available, along with an included plugin from geoPlugin); geolocate site visitors and get information about where they’re coming from. Ability to automatically populate address attributes from geolocation information. More here: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/5837
- New command line utilities to clear IP blacklists, and dialogs to do the same
- You can now edit multilingual locates you add through Multilingual Setup
- Conversation block - toggle display of social sharing links and code update
- Added the ability to customize CKEditor toolbar groups via the configuration file, without overriding PHP classes. An example of a customized config file that controls editor/toolbar groups can be found here: https://gist.github.com/MrKarlDilkington/5a14cf2c8aca511c8c9d2026e07b297c
- Added the ability to turn the Select attribute (now called “Option List” into a list of radio buttons.)
- Mobile Dashboard menu now includes subpages.
- Improved appearance of CKEditor rich text editor; now closer to concrete5’s UI
- Allow users to add tags to site pages
- Make username and confirm password display/hide configurable for registration form from dashboard
- Improvements to CSV export and import of data.
- Added the ability to search by users not in a group to the Dashboard user search interface.
- Added the ability to see the date of last login to the Dashboard user search interface.
- Added an icon to notice level logs in the Dashboard logs interface.
- Added logging into cache clearing.
- Added ability to open links in Image block in a new window
- Add date created to csv export for express entities
- Feature block: increase the preview icon size
- Let users configure the thumbnail generation strategy via UI
- Thumbnails for PNG images are now PNG files and not JPEG files
- UI tweaks and code improvements to External Form block
- Add option to retain thumbnails when clearing cache from command line
- Cosmetic improvements to upload dialog
- Show current language when showing when showing hreflang (https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/5868)
- Reset answer type form after adding question
- PageList and Page List block - sort pages by date modified
- Removed exception throwing from invalid SQL order by provided by user – instead it will be ignored.
- You can now search multilingual trees through the page search interface in the Dashboard.
- Retina/High DPI thumbnails are now controlled via config value that can be disabled
- Improve image rendering in ImageEditor for browsers that supports it
- Make Basic Workflow Notification From Address and Name configurable
- Fix position of dropdown menu in blacklist dashboard page
- Miscellaneous small performance improvements and optimizations
- Better error message when saving attributes
- Fixed package restore after failed package update
- Refactoring and cleanup of installation process
- Add Pager Pagination page number
- File manager is now more mobile friendly.
- Improvements to the date attributes custom text mode setting
- captcha improvements https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/6036
- Allow customizing the headers of the email attachments
- Hide block and area design features if disabled
- Much better performance when grabbing page drafts on a live site.
- Fixed bug where cache directory and thumbnail cache was cleared any time an override cache was cleared. (Note: this fixed an issue with the new asynchronous thumbnail generation strategy that left thumbnails unable to rebuild.)
- Dashboard mobile menu works again.
- Fixed user account menu not showing account operations like Edit Profile, Edit User Picture unless the user was a user with access to the dashboard.
- Fixed issue when using the Page Selector and choosing an alias the original would be selected instead
- Fixed: Survey Dashboard page broken.
- Fixed: Empty file & image blocks get exposed when block cache is enabled after quitting edit mode without doing anything
- Fixed bug where topic order wasn’t being saved properly in the topic trees
- Fixed bug where new drafts had the locale of the default site tree, in multilingual sites. Fixed bug where they could not be duplicated into a new part of the site properly.
- Fixed checkbox attribute not honoring settings when editing attributes with values.
- Fixed: Error on file_manager_detail thumbnail creation (no height set on installation.)
- Fixed: Saving and re-editing content won't allow you to edit links
- Fixed bug where searching express entities by a many association wasn’t selecting the entries on returning to the form.
- Fixed: Multilingual redirect based on browser locale not always working
- Fixed bug where CSS and JS provided by block view templates was wrong in certain situations
- Fixed bugs where thumbnails were removed from the cache directory even when that setting wasn’t checked
- Fixed inability to search in “all pages” in Dashboard Page search in a particular multilingual site tree.
- Fix the site tree filter of MultilingualPageList in multilingual/page_report
- Fixed in ability to create page from multilingual page report
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/community/forums/internationalization/multilingual-site-error-after-upgrade-to-8.2
- Fixed inability to post results to a different page when using the search block
- Fixed: Editing Express Entries uses the default view form instead of the edit form.
- Snippets in CKEditor work again (along with improved performance) - thanks mnakalay
- Fixed bug in Express where entities listed in an association could not be clicked into from associated entities.
- Fixed: Conversation block generates ccm_addHeaderItem error when not logged in
- Fixed error when adding attribute from a package into a Form block.
- Prevent uncaught type error when editing links in CKEditor
- Fix multiple files showing up when browsing folders in the file manager as the non admin user.
- Fixed: Global Password reset process fails when email registration is enabled
- Fixed possible errors when rescanning files are stuck in the queue and they no longer exist.
- Following an expired Forgot password token no longer gives you a message about it being an ‘Unexpected Error’
- Fixes a bug with using Group Sets in the "Approve or Deny" permission on the Workflows settings screen for a workflow
- Fixed: When duplicating a file, two copies of it gets created
- Fixed possible XSS in stored URL locations dialog
- Fixed: When we adding a new Storage Location that's set as as the default one, we currently end up having two default storage locations in the database
- Image Block: checkbox formatting and prevents the "Open link in new window" value from always being true *Fixed: FAQ block: Entries with " are not properly saved
- Fixed: Upgrade 220.127.116.11 to 8.2.1 fails on duplicate key
- Fixed error message “Unable to get permission key for view_edit_interface” showing up when an invalid block was specified in an edit interface.
- Fixes duplicating a duplicated file in a folder
- Fixed bug where duplicated files weren’t duplicate thumbnails
- Fixed bug where CSV files exported from Express sometimes didn’t have a filename (only an extension)
- Fixed issue with existing ratings not being populated in edit mode
- Calls to getContents (a wrapper for the HTTP client) now honor the $timeout argument
- Faster file rescan when using image constraints
- Prevent image upload resizing of SVG files
- Fixed: It is not possible to make default / main language invisible for a group and show another language sitemap
- Fix saving "thumbnail is built" in ThumbnailMiddleware
- Fixed bug with uncaught exception in authentication types.
- Fixed: Adding a new page via the sitemap with a required user prevents the page from being created
- Fixed bug where folders and files were showing up as translatable in translate site interface.
- Fixed bug where concrete5 couldn’t be installed on versions of PHP 5.5 before 5.5.21.
- Fixed: Disable intelligent search for marketplace when setting warrants it.
- Page Templates can now be uninstalled from packages that install them
- Show only accessible languages in switch_language blocks
- Fix to allow strings to be passed to getThumbnail method
- Fix clearing cache but keep thumbnails on Windows
- Fixed https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/issues/5798
- Incorrect CSRF token validation no longer throws an exception in the legacy form.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes to asynchronous thumbnail generation strategy.
- Fixed: Avatar upload should use global jpeg quality settings
- Fixed: File Manager - Advanced search Customize Results don't persist
- Fixed: Password url lifetime doesn't work for different hash type
- Fixed: File Manager - Replaced files are not resized to match the image uploading resize dimension
- Fixed display bug when editing conversation messages.
- fix inline edit detection for blocks pasted from the clipboard
- Fixed: Upgraded concrete5 caused duplicated results of topic filter
- Miscellaneous content exporter fixes
- Fixed inability to hard code a block’s custom template in a theme template file and provide that custom template in the theme.
- fixes bug where fill records were orphaned when deleting a file set.
- Fix hacker One report #243865
- Sanitized display value for file nodes
- Prevent XSS in group badge description
- Fixed User date attribute can cause error on profile page
- fixed: When trying to save an edited video block you get the error An invalid form control with name='width' is not focusable.
- fixes filterByBlockType on PageLists so that it works with strict versions of mySQL.
- Fix W3C HTML Validator Error for Meta Canonical
- Fix possible self-xss on installation screen.
- Better conversation message sanitization when using the rich text editor conversation editor.
- Added the ability to specify package dependencies in a package controller
- Updated Laravel Config dependency to 5.2.x.
- Improvements to command line/composer integration in Windows
- Lots of minor updates to third party libraries.
- Simple syntax for obtaining an error message by field: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5/pull/5939
- Support for handling multiple entity managers in a package
- Add support to foreign keys in attribute index tables
- Content Interchange Format can now associate attribute categories to existing attribute types
- Allow converting an error list to plain text
- Added API methods for easily adding a country and state/province selector (used by the address attribute type.)
- Fixed namespace when generating migrations.
- raise event when page not found is shown
- Captcha updates make affect backward Compatibility.
Lire la suite: https://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/background/version-history/841-release-notes
27 Juin 2017 - 200MB8.1.0
- The Form block can now display output from an existing Express entity object, as well as create a new custom form from scratch.
- Multilingual sites can output for related pages by setting the site.sites.default.multilingual.set_alternate_hreflang config variable to true (thanks mlocati!)
- You can now hide the footer My Account menu with a setting in the Profiles Dashboard page (thanks mlocati)
- Much improved time zone support; fixes a number of bugs, inconsistencies, tests for database and PHP time zone matching (thanks mlocati)
- Updated CKEditor to 4.6; much better CKEditor appearance and button wrapping behavior (thanks MrKarlDilkington!)
- Make welcome background image cover full width and height (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- DateTime widget - change default displayed past years from 10 to 100 (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed; File Manager Upload does not reflect most recently uploaded files if user doesn't select "View Uploaded"
- Improved thumbnail generation when using the BasicThumbnailer classes – better support for page caching while generating thumbnails, throttling and better performance when generating thumbnails.
- Added toolbar tooltips, defaulted to true but with options to disable in Accessibility settings (thanks seebaermichi)
- Share This Page block now includes full request URI, making it easier to share pages with custom URL parameters (thanks HamedDarragi)
- Image Slider block now includes option for both bullets and arrows (thanks Siton-Design)
- Fixed Resize images client side using 2x downsampling on upload results in jagged images (thanks MrKarldilkington)
- Page Attribute Display block delimiter option works with topics (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Add a semi colon to separate JS scripts in cache
- Page Type Form shows its icons at all times, appears nicer (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Miscellaneous style improvements (thanks ramonleenders, MrKarlDilkington)
- Upgrade improvements and bug fixes
- When moving a file from one storage location to another the thumbnails will also be moved (thanks Mnkras)
- Increased max amount of size slider (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
Express Bug Fixes
- Fix success error when submitting Express Form with two forms on a page.
- Fixed bug where Express many to many associations weren’t named correctly, so working with them programmatically didn’t work.
- More reliable deletion of express objects when they have associations to other objects"
- Fixed Express Entities can't be used in a form unless the user is an administrator
- Fixed Script error when express attribute edited in dashboard form results
Other Bug Fixes
- Removed dummy autoloader added to bootstrap/app.php (shouldn’t affect any applications, but shouldn’t be there anyway.)
- Permissions fixed in the file manager.
- Fixed incorrect characters displaying when dragging a stack icon (thanks katzueno)
- Fixed bug where some sites could start rendering -1/ in their paths when editing the home page.
- Fixed double submit bugs when forms or external forms were placed on the home page.
- Fixed errors that would occur when moving or copying aliases
- Fixed http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/8-0-3/404-for-the-dashboard-page-cmsindex.phpdashboardhome/
- Fixed Dashboard file manager menu clipping on in folders without a lot of files (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fix exception being thrown when the workflow requester was deleted (thanks jaromirdalecky)
- Better permissions protection on file manager with File Uploader access entity; better permissions protection on moving files in file manager.
- Fixed PageList::filterByPath returning no pages when working on multilingual sections (thanks OlegsHanins)
- Minor localization issues with Punic calendar library fixed (thanks ahukkanen)
- Fixed File manager file menu does not reflect accurate file after moving files
- Fixed bug where sitemap selector widget didn’t select pages (thanks Mesuva)
- Fixed: Page types with attributes throw errors when copied
- Fixed: Validate Password tokens don’t reset when email is changed (thanks Mnkras)
- Fixed Manual global cache time is displayed wrong on page cache settings (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed delete file storage location ERROR
- Fix filtering of topics in page list block when filtering by topic category
- Fixed FAQ - Delete Entry breaks the Save button (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Fixed Invalid block type handle exception during upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to 8.0.3 on sites where the RSS DIsplayer block was removed.
- Fixed: Setting a select attribute default value for page types results in foreign key constraint error in composer
- Fixed: Default Page Attributes do not persist
- Fixed bugs where discarding page drafts might cause page blocks to no longer be editable in composer.
- Fixed: Page Attribute default value not set in composer view
- Fixed exception when dealing with Oauth in bindUser method in some setups.
- Updated Zend Mail component to 2.7.2 to fix security issues.
- Fixed: https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/8-0-3/author-attribute-is-very-tall-when-editing-attributes-from-the-d/
- Added CSRF protection to Forgot Password (thanks Mnkras)
- Fixed Page Attribute - Issue with deleting Rich Text Attribute
- Fix unsanitized file set name displayed in add to sets dialog.
- A new search indexing service provider is available, enabling the use of third party search platforms rather than built-in MySQL search for pages. Currently relatively low level and offering our single MySQL implementation, it nevertheless is a good start for adding support for other services like Elasticsearch, Solr and more.
- Developers can implement getPackageTranslatableStrings() in their package controller in order to specify custom strings to add to the translation repository.
- Bug fixes in custom package entity manager configurations (thanks Kaapiii)
- Miscellaneous code commenting (thanks Mnkras)
- Upgrade Monolog to v1.22.0 (thanks mlocati)
- Upgrade Punic to 1.6.4, fixes certain incompatibilities with Symfony Intl.
This was a bug fix release.
This was a bug fix release.
This was a bug fix release.
- Express: Extensible, Custom Data Objects that can be created by Editors. Easily search, sort, manage permissions on and display these objects in the front-end and the Dashboard.
- User Desktops: a fully customizable landing page for users when they login to the system, available even if user profiles are not. Functions within the Dashboard or outside of it.
- Revamped Waiting for Me: can include a large number of notification types (like user signup, workflow, form submissions, private messages, concrete5 updates and more) and is extendable by third parties.
- Completely overhauled Form block: now powered by Express, form block fields are attribute-based. This means they can be added to with new attributes. Additionally, you can intersperse text with form controls. The Form block creates Express entities in the Dashboard, which you can grant permissions to, related to other entities, and more.
- More control over page defaults – ability to choose whether to delete all blocks based on defaults or just the unforked versions, and the ability to publish updates to page defaults over previously forked versions of defaults blocks.
- Added the ability to add a delimiter to multiple items displayed by the Page Attribute Display block (thanks cryophallion)
- Add topic, tag, and date filtering to the Page Title block (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Add an option to list pages at the current level in Page List (thanks juhotalus)
- Fix image slider composer view (thanks ob7)
- Page versions can now be scheduled for approval in the future.
- Revamped file manager, with support for folders, better support for saved searches, and more.
- Automatically generated thumbnails now work with storage locations (thanks Mnkras)
- New attractive file type icons that better match concrete5’s current UI (thanks Freepik – http://www.flaticon.com/authors/freepik)
- SVG files now will create thumbnails when uploaded if the system has ImageMagick installed (thanks mlocati)
- Stack Folders: Stacks now support folders, which should enable developers to use stacks more efficiently.
- Dashboard Favorites are now Chooseable via the Bookmark Icon in the Dashboard Header
- User approval is now handled through the use of concrete5 workflow. Enable workflows on user activation to control how users register for your concrete5 site. Control which administrators can edit which users. (thanks Mainio!)
- All user passwords can be globally reset from the Dashboard. Users will have to reauthenticate immediately, and change their password immediately.
- There are now separate tracking codes for header and footer locations (thanks MrKarlDillkington, mlocati)
- Multilingual stacks and global areas work nicely with folders.
- Drafts now use the target page location property to determine their locale and language, allowing you to create related drafts for different languages.
- Multilingual sites now appear as their own trees in a tabbed sitemap, rather than within the main site.
- Waiting for Me Workflow List now shows all workflow types instead of just Pages, is fully extendable, more attractive, and available outside of the Dashboard via Desktop Block.
- Added Telephone, URL and Email Address attributes
- Image/File attribute now has an "HTML Input" display mode.
- Text attributes now have a placeholder as an option (thanks avdevs)
- Custom attributes can now be globally applied to your site, and easily accessed By Calling \Site::getSite()->getAttribute(‘attribute_handle’);
- Updated installation process; more attractive, gives users something to do while installation is ocurring, added the ability to specify canonical URL and session handler during installation (thanks mlocati)
- If a site is running on an updated core, the database migrations will automatically be run (saves potential database until the update has to be run manually)
- The command line installer now features an interactive mode when used with -i
- Better checking of .htaccess status when updating pretty URLs (thanks mlocati)
- You can now add page redirects for the home page (thanks edtrist)
- Code cleanup and optimization (thanks a3020, mlocati, Korvinszanto)
- Invalidate browser cache when CSS files are edited (thanks joostrijneveld)
- Switch Site name and page title on default (thanks katzueno)
- We added ID back to the custom style panel for blocks (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- Improvements to composer autosave behavior.
- We now use relative URLs when the canonical URL isn’t set.
- Nicer display of image slider in edit mode (thanks Siton-Design)
- Fixed linking to twitter tweets so they don’t redirect (thanks clarkwinkelmann)
- Big thanks to olsgreen for fixing a long standing bug with page edit mode checking and timestamps, leading to a fix of buggy edit mode behaviors like layouts not rendering post add, edit mode not being respected, etc...
- Bug fixes to Image Slider (thanks MrKarlDilkington)
- https://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-7-5-8/file-manager-edit-image-doesnt-work-when-jscss-cache-is-on-becau/ (thanks mlocati)
- Fixed bug where custom styles in stacks weren’t showing up if the stack was added to the front-end (thanks olsgreen)
- Added CSRF Tokens to Legacy Form Block (thanks ryantyler)
- Tiny issue: Add missing "/" in $title end tag (thanks Siton-Design)
- Fix issue to generate thumbnail of vertical long image (thanks hissy)
- Fix: loop Setting not working in youtube block (thanks jordif)
- Fix: Switching from a theme with grid support to one without grid support errors out (thanks olsgreen)
- Bug fixes with thumbnail creation logic when the width of the image exactly matches the width of the thumbnail (thanks Mesuva)
- Big update to Doctrine internals (thanks Kaapiii!)
- Symfony components updated to version 3.
- Font Awesome icon set updated to version 4.5.
- Search block URLs support URL Resolver so they can be overridden (thanks ahukkanen)
- Completely new translation subsystem, with better support for language contexts, and an improved API (thanks ahukkanen and mlocati)
- Bootstrap components updated to 3.3.7.
- Updated Laravel Dependency Injection Component to version 5.
- Zend Framework libraries updated to their latest versions
- Added on_form_submission event for Legacy form (thanks Jozzeh)
- Additional commands added to command line tool (thanks mlocati)
- jQuery UI updated to 1.11.4
Lire la suite: http://documentation.concrete5.org/developers/background/version-history/810-release-notes
Nos hébergements Web compatibles avec
Hébergement Web 100% SSD
100 Go et +
Certificats SSL gratuits
10 Go de VOD
2 CPU et +
6 Go de RAM et +
Ressources 100% dédiées
Infomaniak gère votre serveur
En savoir plus
à partir de 29 € / mois
Prix en EUR