Vanilla Forum è un'applicazione forum open source e il quadro di discussione. Forum Vanilla è stato inizialmente rilasciato nel 2006 e oggi poteri discussione oltre 500.000 siti.
Salvataggio e ripristino
28 Ottobre 2019 - 80MBVanillicon
- You'll see a new avatar after this update.
- Rich quotes of Discussions now display the user profile image.
- All rich quotes now use the improved expand/collapse UI from reported posts.
- Multiple images can now be uploaded at the same time.
- Fix a bug where nested lists in Rich Editor would render improperly after being posted. vanilla#9332
- Fix emoji suggestions not displaying.
- Update Vanillicon email hashes.
- Fix notifications not being sent to participating users.
- Fix invalid/expired state token error when signing in.
- Update Twitter addon to use platform's share links.
- Fix dashboard category name rendering.
- Improve URL handling in API v2 /media/scrape endpoint.
- The time formats for some locales have been changed to the 24-hour format in accordance to their locale standards.
- Fix unicode character handling in "leaving" page links.
- Fix photo ID encoding in Getty Images embeds.
- Fix preemptively join conversations.
Per saperne di più: https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/37683/vanilla-3-3-is-now-available
3.2(release di sicurezza)
4 Settembre 2019 - 80MBSecurity
- Fix possible request forgery using Facebook Social Connect sharing
- Fix invitation codes not expiring after use
- Fix users being able to dismiss a non-dismissable message
- Fix passing post URL in request when flagging a post
- Fix enumeration via user availability endpoints in private communities
- Fix ability to send invitations when site not configured for invitation registration
- Fix category validation in embedded comment posts
- Fix ability to manually set ID when creating an invitation
- Fix quote folding settings not requiring authenticated postback
- Add React-based embed system (Embedded content gets a major facelift!)
- Update OAuth2 addon to be OIDC compliant (This may be a breaking change if your OAuth 2.0 provider is not also OIDC compliant.)
- Fix category validation when moving a discussion
- Add notifications to users quoted in rich posts
- Add active user sorting in mention list
- Fix toggling verified status on user profile not properly refreshing
- Fix slow pruning of access token tables with a high number of rows
- Fix changing window hash sometimes causing infinite loop
- Fix moderation queue alignment on mobile
- Add re-orienting of images uploaded with media API
- Add new mobile dropdown style
- Fix rendering rich posts with empty bodies
- Fix Emoji support for Windows
- Update padding in Message component flexible
- Add route instance caching to RouteHandler
- Update user content list styles
- Update error reporting to include E_USER_WARNING
Rich Text Editor
- Add newline to bottom of editor on click
- Add alt-text input for images to Rich Editor
- Fix min length validation
- Fix editor paragraph positioning
- Prevent editor crash with mention inside of inline code
Per saperne di più: https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/37556/vanilla-3-2-is-now-available
3.1(versione principale) (release di sicurezza)
11 Luglio 2019 - 70MBThis release patches multiple medium severity security issues.
- Fix invitation limits not being enforced
- Remove dynamic RemoteUrl detection code to fix XSS vulnerability (note: This could potentially be breaking change for sites that were improperly configured using a method deprecated 7 years ago)
- Fix potential security vulnerability in serveFile() method
- Fix Right to Left override character scrambling URL on leaving page
- Improper Access Control - API V2 media endpoint
- Fix Path disclosure
- Publish WordPress addon security fixes
- Fix unprivileged setting of QnA status when adding or editing comments
- Add additional rate limiting to some Vanilla sign-in URLs
- Add rate limiting to SSO connect endpoint
- Full Content Rendering for Moderation/Spam Queue
- Update media resource management permission to Garden.Community.Manage
- Fix incorrect editor selection handling
- Fix Rich Editor responding slowly in some browsers
- Fix clicking on Rich Editor mentions being able to crash the editor
- Fix Css bug when creating a spoiler
- Simplify showing and hiding name and password.
- Fix category following for members.
- Fix Rich Post formatting while using search without Advanced Search.
- Fix broken format when reporting a post
- Ensure users can view their own profile information even if they do not have the moderator level permissions to view other users personal information
- Fix category discussion type not respected when creating a question.
- Add boilerplate/keystone theming styles fixes
- Add state token support to Gdn_OAuth2
- Add ability to set standard target after registration by invitation
- Escape the title in Gdn_Theme::logo()
- Remove file path from some upload error messages
Per saperne di più: https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/37418/vanilla-3-1-is-now-available
24 Giugno 2019 - 60MB
- bug fixes
Per saperne di più: https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/37360/vanilla-3-0-is-now-available-updated-3-0-2
visualizzare più versioni
17 Giugno 2019 - 60MBHighlights
- New Rich Editor features and improvements.
- 100s of bug fixes.
- Many medium-severity security issues reported via our HackerOne campaign are now resolved.
- Improved default cache headers.
- Deprecated some old classes, and removed some already deprecated ones.
- Laid the groundwork for a new drafts & reaction systems.
- Image upload limits.
- Improvements to the Keystone theme.
- Google SignIn.
- Better SEO and performance w/ the DeferredLegacyScripts flag.
Per saperne di più: https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/37360/vanilla-3-0-is-now-available-updated-3-0-1
I nostri hosting Web compatibili con
Hosting Web 100% SSD
100 GB e +
Gestione avanzata dei certificati SSL EV e DV
10 GB di VO
2 CPU e +
6 GB di RAM e +
Risorse 100% dedicate
Infomaniak gestisce il suo server
Per maggiori informazioni
a partire da 29 €/mese
Prezzo in EUR