Pydio is an open source file management application. Initially released in 2007, and renamed from AjaXplorer in 2013, Pydio today has more than 700,000 downloads.
Salvataggio e ripristino
6.2.2(release di sicurezza)
20 Gennaio 2016 - 50MBPydio Core 6.2.2 is another bugfix release providing compatibility fixes for non-standard plugins to the core.
- Over-agressive caching could end up creating issues in IE when switching workspaces
- Security: sanitization strengthen for potential XSS attacks.
- Fix regression on "Remember Me" switch
- Fix Video Player for FireFox
- Joomla Bridge Compatibility (broken by last Joomla version).
- Update Italian translation for plugins: 'access.ajxp_conf', 'action.compression', 'action.share', 'core.ajaxplorer', 'core.notifications'
- Take the active mailer plugin , not the first that comes
- [core.mailer] Update the class which takes the active mailer plugin
- [conf.sql / access.ajxp_user] Improve Team management.
- Websocket: if there's an internal BIND address, it's most likely the address the php server will have to connect to. Added a Todo to handle REST auth.
- Unserialization can fail on some systems, make sure to reload role if it's not an object after waking up object.
- Fix SFTP username containing dash character (git issue #1014)
- [gui.user] Fix display & i18n message
- [gui.ajax] Create a "legacy" version of the bundle without ReactDND, and add fallbackCondition and fallbackFile in the js/css ressources to load alternative versions.
- Make test on personalRole stronger if there is an error at deserialization time.
- IE Caching policy is too agressive, we have to add some random ID to force reload sometime.
- Renamed constructor for PHP7 compatibility
- Update CLA URL
- Handle repository with deleted parent. Should fix #1025
- Typo in getRelatedNotifications() method (not used).
- Update CONTRIBUTING.md
- [core.notifications] fix getRelatedNotifications()
- Fix #1019
- Util function to get user label either from role directly or from user object.
- Fixed recursive indexation issue with FTP workspaces.
- Wrappers must declare isSeekable() to enable listing optimizations in fsAccessDriver.
- Make sure not to load an indexed document if the meta.change event comes from a "delete" operation.
- Enforce sanitization of user id when sending to error log.
- Update window.MessageHash when changing i18n. Alternative fix #1021
- Typo in rest parameter for role_update_right
- Pass optional parameters to the node->load() method.
- Pass optional cursor parameter to the logs. SQL logger can use it as a query limiter to only load data starting from a given id. Return cursor attribute in XML as well.
- Use udevil to mount instead of sudo
- Improve performance: caching ldap search result in class static variable
- Improve notifications on shared resources - Separate Location from the notifications - Avoid empty label in Alerts feed.
- Better catch of imagick call error.
- Fix tmp folder for unoconv
- Strip only left space on dirname - Fix #1023
- Imagick: Parameters should follow convert command.
- Fix rewind on SchemeTranslator wrapper - Prevent editing meta on non-writeable resource.
- [auth.remote] Make sure to keep the initial session.save_handler - Fix Joomla connector.
- Joomla plugin: make sure to switch back to previous session, as the session content is saved in register_shutdown_handler.
- Compute locationType when setting node, so that it can be serialized/unserialized
- Do not cache Sharing configs - Fix #1013
- Make sure to use === when comparing to constants, or repo 0 can be considered as repo_scope_all. Enable kvcaching in non-rest controller.
- [ShareCenter] Fix unshare workspaces from My Account zone - Fix readonly mode not being switched correctly in some case.
- Registry Cache Key : repo can be null.
- Fix Exif metadata display in InfoPanel when no GPS parameter is defined in the plugin or no GPS data is present in photo.
- Fix regression on contextual menu content and default item display.
- Fix regression on "Remember Me" feature.
- Replace pydio.getController().parseXmlMessage() by PydioApi.getClient().parseXmlMessage. Same for triggerDownload() moved as static method on PydioApi.
- Fix Eml Attachment Download.
- Replace all Controller.parseXmlMessage calls by PydioApi.getClient().parseXmlMessage in manifests.
- Replace ' by " to avoid label truncating on users/teams listing. Better sanitization and error catching on Team creation.
- Prevent editor.browser to open SVG files directly, always force as attachment.
- Pass the $url to isSeekable(), allowing to return different value depending on the path (=> return false for Zip files in fsAccessWrapper, or it's messed up when browsing zip subfolders).
- Declare restParams on compress in action.powerfs, otherwise API is not working for this action when plugin is active.
- Fix ChangesTracker for filter + mask management. Fix indexation issue when copying folders.
- Specific fix for video player for Firefox
- Update sdk generator: do not skip already parsed actions.
- Setup wizard can now be translated completely. Added german translations for setup wizard
- Fix display quota on FreeBSD
- Fix file/folder message on move. Close and replace PR #1000 ($dirRes is never set in that case)
- Update .travis.yml
- Updated ca/es files
- PHP7 Constructors fixes
- PHP7 Constructor fixes
- Missing Comma in ca.php
- Add Travis Badge
- Fix #1010 Zip Browsing on Windows Server
- Add new parameter for signature - Add Frankfurt & Seoul Regions. Close #846
- Fix log grouping Fix Copy Selection action
- Fix google shortner api key - Close #1030
- Make sure to not return an empty value.
- Fix some specific zip extraction case on Windows Server.
- Fix multimode value : check instance_name OR group_switch_value
- Fix MacOS Yosemite / El Capitan Detection
- Fix italian "Invite" button: missing translation strings.
- HTML Base Tag is not correctly applied in IE10 when dynamically inserting "link". Add an data-hrefRebase tag to be processed (prepending the base) on ie10 only.
- Close session when sending binary files. Could create a race condition with tryLogUserFromCookie.
14 Dicembre 2015 - 50MBPydio Core 6.2.1 is a bugfix release providing compatibility fixes for non-standard plugins to the core.
- Some servers do not return the "." value, send a fake stat in that case by grabing the stat from AJXP_DATA_PATH.
- Fix tab char in sql script
- [action.disclaimer] Make sure to invalidateLoadedRepositories() after updating the lock value.
- [access.fs] Fix is_readable call for folders inside API. Fix #988
- try catch every single file when we extract an archive
- Update website
- Update README.md
- [meta.syncable] Fix a wrong flatten case when deleting/restoring to/from the recycle bin.
- Fix shortcuts disabling on SearchEngine. Fix #994
- Fix Root Group management issues.
- Change DefaultRights management: update Root Group, do not update personal roles anymore, otherwise it always takes precedency on parent groups/roles. Do not skip the AJXP_CLEAR_VALUE, set to the merged role.
- Fix display in search engine leaving the group headers on empty result.
- Observable: make a copy of observers otherwise if there are many observeOnce ones they are not correctly applied.
- Typo in EmptyNodeProvider Fix user history and ?goTo= mechanism. If skip_user_history is fale, use goTo, otherwise use URL directly.
- User dashboard, switch action bars to dataModelElementId instead of global events.
- Admin Panel: to not list Templates in group/roles ACL - Fix Legacy shares listing not properly filtered.
- Core.* plugins should be appended at the beginning of active lists. Fix compatibility of remote logout with 6.2.X : add a forbidOverride attribute to block further merge in registry, otherwise session_login logout action will always take precedency.
- Fix load binary
- Make too short string smaller in french
- Add include Hook for to load and update user info
- Fix update template label
- Pass a scope string or a repository object to getFilteredOption() to test on the AJXP_REPO_SCOPE_SHARED scope if necessary.
- Fix typo in ENABLE_FOLDER_SHARING value testing Fix check for USER_SHARED_USERS_LIMIT on mergedRole instead of personalRole
- Update getFilteredOption signature
- Unused images - Fix #1001
- Glob can return false on error, we should check before running a foreach.
- [action.share] Reset max download and max expiration time Fix #1004
- Fix CAS button in login interface in 6.2
- Add method groupExists() instead of using listChildrenGroups() as it can create a recursivity in auth.ldap.
- Add method groupExists() implement in serial and sql confdriver
- Fix loop in creation of groupPath
- [editor.pdfjs] Fix for IE when Pydio is inside an iFrame.
- [auth] When guest is enabled, make sure to invalidateLoadedRepositories() at login time, otherwise they are already in the session. Fix #1002
- [gui.ajax] FilesList: add bulkUpdating mode to avoid triggering initRows() on each child_added event.
- [gui.ajax] Always limit search engine to 100 results by default, use bulkUpdating when parsing results, and display the total count plus a "show all" link.
- [index.lucene] Send a tag in results if limit is set and number of hits is cut.
- Compiled version of css
- [editor.pdfjs] Add fake file name parameter to the file url passed to pdfjs, to have a correct info in the pdfjs properties viewer.
- [phpversion test] Update php version to 5.4.
- [gui.ajax] InfoPanel : display node label instead of basename if set.
- Revert previous core plugins reordering issues
- Fix actions disabling merging
- [core.ajaxplorer] Update default WEBDAV_BASEURI as it was still /ajaxplorer/share.
- [meta.git] Remove dependency to meta.svn plugin
- [css] Fix contrast on history browser
- [action.scheduler] Create simple react dashboard for enterprise admin panel. Just trigger same ol' actions.
- [utils] getWorkspaceShortcutUrl use "?goto=" or "/ws-" depending on the skip_user_history status.
- [AuthService] Avoid error if trying to execute tryToLogUser(). Log to error though. [authfront.webftp] Fix login form not closing after successfull login.
- [ConfService] Use a dedicated UserAlertException to send back OAuth message and avoid removing temporary failing workspace from the list. Use it in access.dropbox driver.
- Update package.json versions
- [action.updater] Point to new update site
- [access.ajxp_conf] Fix strange horizontal scrolling
18 Novembre 2015 - 50MBPydio 6.2.0 brings massive performance improvements, many bug fixes from previous version, and a couple of new features.
- Performances: we gained an average 5 times in performance on every request. Using optional in-memory KeyValue Caching adds a tremendous improvement for Rest calls (sync).
- Tar gz / bz2 support: creation and extraction of archives
- Web UI: Better mobile support. Under the hood, we started migrating our whole JS platform from legacy libraries to Ecma Script 6. We now use Grunt tasks to compile/minify the JS
- Packaging: Rework of our Linux packages from ground up, splitting plugins into separate packages, with packaging best-practice in mind.
- PHP7-Ready: we chased language issues that could compatibility problems with PHP7.
2 Luglio 2015 - 50MB
I nostri hosting Web compatibili con
Hosting Web 100% SSD
100 GB e +
Certificati SSL gratuiti
10 GB di VOD
2 CPU e +
6 GB di RAM e +
Risorse 100% dedicate
Infomaniak gestisce il suo server
Per maggiori informazioni
a partire da 29 €/mese
Prezzo in EUR Tasse incluse