osCommerce è un open source di e-commerce Shopping Applicazione carrello. Inizialmente pubblicato nel 2000, osCommerce è una delle più utilizzate applicazioni di e-Commercio di con oltre 12.000 punti vendita in tempo reale.
Salvataggio e ripristino
21 Novembre 2017 - 14MB
7 Luglio 2014 - 14MBApplications:
- Added support for variable administrative directories.
- Fixed top-level domain installation procedure.
5 Giugno 2014 - 14MBThis release introduces a new Content Modules feature, secures the Administration Tool if SSL is enabled, and includes new and updated payment modules.
- Content Modules: Content Modules is a new feature that builds and loads the content of a page through modules. The My Account, Login, and Checkout Success pages have been updated in this release to utilize Content Modules and can now be customized and manipulated through modules without editing source code files. Other pages will soon be updated to utilize Content Modules in following releases and improved on with your help and feedback.
- Log In with PayPal: The first featured Content Module being introduced is Log In with PayPal which can be added to the Login page. This allows customers to authenticate themselves through PayPal without needing to create a local store account. Log In with PayPal supports a seamless checkout experience with PayPal Express Checkout where customers don't need to log in again when purchasing and starting the PayPal Express Checkout flow.
- Payment modules have been updated to utilize the latest payment gateway APIs and to have each secured API call verified through CA public certificates.
- Some payment modules have also been updated to support stored card tokens where customers can securely store their card payment information at the payment gateway and to reference their cards in later purchases without needed to retype their card information again. These include: Sage Pay Direct, Stripe, Braintree
- The Administration Tool now loads in HTTPS if SSL has been enabled on the store.
- Orders can now be blocked when no defined shipping rate is available for the destination
- Session management improvements
- Payment Acceptance box introduced
- jQuery libraries updated
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Per saperne di più: http://www.oscommerce.com/Us&News=147
25 Settembre 2013 - 14MBThis is a general maintenance release focusing on improving core features and the Database Tables "Convert to UTF-8" action introduced in the previous release. This release is in preparation of and building up to v2.3.4.
- MySQL Error Functions (Harald): Don't pass a null parameter to the MySQL error functions otherwise PHP will display a warning message.
- UTF-8 Conversion (Harald): Also manually convert existing data records to UTF-8 and detect encodings to prevent double encodings. Allow a dry-run to show which queries would be performed.
- LC_NUMERIC Locale (Harald): As LC_ALL is now being used to set the locale, some languages other than English were using commas in float/decimal values which conflicted with MySQL. LC_NUMERIC is now set and forced to the system locale after the main language file has loaded.
Per saperne di più: http://www.oscommerce.com/Us&News=147
20 Settembre 2013 - 14MB
- Database Query Logging (Harald): Improve database query error logging.
- Administration Tool Navigation Menu (Harald): Dynamically load navigation boxes.
- HTTPS -> HTTP Browser Alert (Harald): Have forms posting from a HTTPS to HTTP page post to a HTTPS version to prevent the browser (Firefox) from alerting the user of being directed to an insecure page.
- Currencies (Harald): Force decimal places value to an integer value.
- Action Recorder (Harald): When expiring logged entries, don't pass the database connection link to tep_db_affected_rows().
- UTF-8 (Harald): Set the MySQL character set to UTF-8 after a connection is made.
- UTF-8 (Herald): Create the database tables in utf8_unicode_ci for new installations.
- UTF-8 (Herald): Set the English locale to en_US.UTF-8, en_US.UTF8, enu_usa.
- Date of Birth (Harald): Take the Configuration -> Minimum Values -> Date of Birth value into consideration to make the date of birth field optional.
- Administration Tool Automatic HTTP Authentication Login (Harald): Don't use the HTTP Authentication values when the login form is being submitted.
- Administration Tool Automatic HTTP Authentication Login (Harald): Don't show an invalid administrator notice when an automatic HTTP Authentication fails.
- Administration Tool Automatic HTTP Authentication Login (Harald): Don't record failed automatic HTTP Authentication log ins.
- Canonical Manufacturer ID (Gary): Force the Manufacturer ID to an integer value.
- Administration Tool -> Who's Online (Harald): Remove the session_decode() functionality and show shopping cart contents only for logged in customers.
- Administration Tool -> Who's Online (Harald): When regenerating a session ID, update the session ID in the who's online database table to prevent duplicate entries.
- MailChimp 360 (Foxp2): Fix module title.
- Administration Tool Extended Security Check Modules (Harald): Introduce new extended security check modules that are called in the new Administration Tool -> Tools -> Security Checks page. These modules are not called on the Administration Tool Dashboard page as normal security check modules as these modules are more resource intensive. New modules include admin/backups directory public accessibility check, admin/backups file public accessibility check, admin http authentication check, ext/ directory public accessibility check, mysql utf8 database tables check, and version update performed check (30 days). A normal extended_last_run security check module is also added to check if the extended checks have run in the last 30 days.
- Administration Tool -> Tools -> Database Tables (Harald): Introduce a new Database Tables page to check, analyze, optimize, and repair database tables. A Convert to UTF8 action is also available to convert existing database tables to utf8_unicode_ci.
Per saperne di più: http://www.oscommerce.com/Us&News=146
visualizzare più versioni
5 Settembre 2013 - 14MB
- PHP 5.5 Compatibility
- Replace mysql_* database function calls with mysqli_*. (Harald)
- Administration Tool -> Dashboard -> Partner News
- Add new Administration Tool Dashboard module. (Harald)
- Administrator Account Initialization
- Prevent empty administrator account from being initialized. (Harald)
- Take the catalog HTTPS path into consideration for HTTPS links. (Harald)
- Administration Tool Navigation Menu
- Collapse navigation menu on the Dashboard page. (Gergely)
- Google+ +1 and Google+ Share Social Bookmark Modules
- Show the button images in the chosen language. (Gergely)
- Template Modules
- Only include template module class files and language definitions if their files exist. (Harald)
- Canonical Header Tag Module
- Link to the main product information page and ignore product attribute combinations. (Gary)
- New Twitter Product Card Header Tag Module
- Add Twitter Product Card meta tags to the product information page. (Gary)
- New Google AdWords Conversion Tracking Header Tag Module
- Add Google AdWords Conversion Tracking code to the checkout success page. (Gary)
Per saperne di più: http://www.oscommerce.com/Us&News=145
22.214.171.124(release di sicurezza)
27 Agosto 2013 - 14MB
- Who's Online: Parse REQUEST_URI with tep_db_prepare_input() before storing the value in the database. Replace REMOTE_ADDR with tep_get_ip_address().
- Administration Tool -> Catalog -> Categories/Products: Fix product price gross tax calculations when adding or editing products.
- Session: Register a shutdown function to close and write the session data. Also check for and allow , (comma) and - (minus) characters in the session ID.
- tep_redirect(): When redirecting from HTTPS -> HTTP and replacing the url with a HTTPS version, also take DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG into consideration which may differ from DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG.
Per saperne di più: http://www.oscommerce.com/Us&News=144
15 Agosto 2012 - 14MB
19 Luglio 2012 - 8MB
15 Novembre 2010 - 8MB
13 Novembre 2010 - 8MB
20 Settembre 2008 - 3MB
22 Agosto 2006 - 3MB
31 Dicembre 2005 - 3MB
3 Aprile 2004 - 3MB
I nostri hosting Web compatibili con
Hosting Web 100% SSD
100 GB e +
Certificati SSL gratuiti
10 GB di VOD
2 CPU e +
6 GB di RAM e +
Risorse 100% dedicate
Infomaniak gestisce il suo server
Per maggiori informazioni
a partire da 29 €/mese
Prezzo in EUR