Dotclear è un'applicazione open source blog. Dotclear stato inizialmente rilasciato nel 2003.
Salvataggio e ripristino
23 Gennaio - 10MBThis version does not bring anything extraordinary except that it facilitates the use of Dotclear, and it corrects some bugs sometimes annoying on a daily basis.
- Easier access to plugin settings.
- A more advanced customization (text size, display or not of additional information, ...).
- Some additional attributes for theme developers / hackers.
- The webmentions which are added to the existing trackbacks and pingbacks.
- The Berlin theme is now based on the template set dotty, which exploits at best HTML5.
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2016/12/28/Dotclear-2.11
2.10.4(release di sicurezza)
2 Novembre 2016 - 10MBA tiny update to fix two minor security vulnerabilities and to allow some specific proxy/ssl server configuration.
- Security: Fix CVE-2016-7903: Password Reset Address Spoof - Thank's Hongkun Zeng for report
- Security: Fix CVE-2016-7902: Media Manager, unrestricted File Upload — Thank's Hongkun Zeng for report
- CSP: Cope with external sources used in editor's iframe to preview public external content
- Fix: Cope with post.post_position field during flat import
- Fix: Prevents precondition failed during currently activated theme update
- Fix: Remove unecessary header (cope by dotclear) in page plugin
- Fix: Let some proxies playing with standard http and https ports
- Fix: Let SSL runs through a proxy, it may be ok, sometimes
- Various bugs and typos fixed
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2016/11/02/Dotclear-2.10.4
22 Agosto 2016 - 10MBWe should celebrate the 13th anniversary of Dotclear today!
- PHP 7 support
- Some vulnerabilities have been fixed
- Lot of bugs killed (some may still remain)
- A new template-set, named dotty, using as far as possible the new HTML5 semantic tags
- New options to customize and use more easily your Dotclear backend (favorites folders in media manager, optional columns for posts and pages lists, ...)
- Implementation of the Content-Security-Policies for the backend, prelude to an implementation in public side (blogs) for the future 2.11 release
- New facilities and opportunities for plugins developers (they are detailed below)
- Patch 2.10.1: A new maintenance release which fixes several bugs of the previous 2.9.
- Patch 2.10.2: A tiny update to fix a problem which prevents correct update on installation using PostgreSQL database system.
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2016/08/13/Dotclear-2.10
30 Marzo 2016 - 10MBA new maintenance release which fixes several bugs of the previous 2.9. I remind you that Dotclear is fully compatible with the new PHP 7 (it's performances are highly improved comparing with PHP 5.n).
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2016/03/27/Dotclear-2.9.1
visualizzare più versioni
And then we also need to make Dotclear run properly with the new version 7 of PHP, quite impressive release in terms of speed gain, and you will note in passing that the minimum required version of PHP 5.3, as it is had announced at the time of the release of the release of the version 2.8.
A lot of bugs were eradicated, a few new opportunities have been implemented for developers of plugins and theme designers, and finally a more robust application for everyone.
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2016/02/29/Dotclear-2.9
2.8.2(release di sicurezza)
26 Ottobre 2015 - 10MBThis release is a maintenance release which fixes one potential XSS vulnerability in comments's list and enforce media extension before upload (thanks to Tim Coen, Curesec Gmbh, for reporting them) and two other bugfixes.
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2015/10/25/Dotclear-2.8.2
2.8.1(release di sicurezza)
24 Settembre 2015 - 10MBThis new version is a maintenance release which fixes one potential XSS vulnerabilities (thanks to Keiko Yashiki from JPCERT/CC) and two other bugfixes.
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2015/09/23/Dotclear-2.8.1
17 Agosto 2015 - 10MBThis new version introduces a new mechanism to cope with module dependencies (plugins for this release and will be declined for themes soon), also includes the Breadcrumb plugin that some of you already use, updates the CKEditor editor and the jQuery library, and fixes lots of bugs et somes minor cosmetic issues.
The heritage/extension templating system has been applied to the legacy mustek templateset, in order to simplify the developpement of themes using it; some new criteria and filters have been added for posts and comments (and spams) lists; the tags and widgets are now lexically sorted for latin languages, and so on.
Important: If you have already installed the breadcrumb plugin, please uninstall it before doing this update.
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2015/08/13/Dotclear-2.8
2.7.5(release di sicurezza)
25 Marzo 2015 - 10MBThis maintenance release fixes two potential XSS vulnerabilities (thanks to the SecPod Research Team Member Shakeel) and three other bugfixes.
- Security : Fixed SecPod 1055, Multiple Stored Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Admins (not super admins) cannot change blog parameters : fixed
- Allow radio button in widget settings
- Typo in mustek page template
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2015/03/25/Dotclear-2.7.5
14 Febbraio 2015 - 10MBThis maintenance release provides some bugfixes and improvements.
- Berlin theme: resources usage has been optimized
- currywurst templateset: head-linkrel block name fixed
- Current editor syntax: now displayed near edited field (post/page/quick entry)
- Some admin URLs were malformed: fixed
- Post/page preview: anti-clickjacking system fixed
- The cat is valid now
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2015/02/13/Dotclear-2.7.4
13 Gennaio 2015 - 10MBThis bugfix release restores advanced editing of category descriptions, fixes some non-required warning messages, and fixes pagination in some specific contexts.
- Restore advanced edition of category description (as in 2.6)
- Various bug fixes
- Some cosmetic adjustments
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2015/01/13/Dotclear-2.7.3
26 Dicembre 2014 - 10MBThis is a bugfix release in order to allow again normal user (not admin) to use the Dotclear Wiki editor.
- Dotclear wiki could not be used by standard user: fixed
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2014/12/25/Dotclear-2.7.2
15 Dicembre 2014 - 10MBIt's now been thirteen months since 2.6 came out. It's now about time (at last!) to move on. Dotclear 2.7, being released today, is less spectacular than the previous version, with its updated administration graphics chart, but it brings forth significative changes for users (on the admin side) and its rendering (on the public side).
- Security : protection against clickjacking may be activated (see blog parameters)
- Switch to HTML5 : backend, templatesets and themes
- ARIA roles in da place (a11y)
- Multiple templatesets : mustek (legacy) and currywurst
- Themes may use extension/heritage template mechanisms
- New theme (Berlin) based on currywurst templateset
- New WYSIWYG editor (CKEditor)
- Dotclear Wiki now produces HTML5 compatible markup
- Video and audio HTML5 tags are now used (with fallback to flash if possible)
- Copying default theme to user-defined theme folder is not more necessary
- Preview of comment may be optional (see blog parameters)
- Widgets may be put offline without deleting them
- jQuery version may be choosen between 1.4.2 (default) and 1.11.1 (see blog parameters)
- Number of posts listed on home page may be different than other pages (see blog parameters)
- Hidden folders are now hidden in media manager (set DC_SHOW_HIDDEN_DIRS to true in config.php to display them)
- User-defined template files may be reset (deleted) in theme editor
- Drag'n'drop now enabled on touch screens
- Alternative syntax may be set for comments by third-party plugins
- A lot of bug fixes
- Much more cosmetic adjustements and enhancements
Per saperne di più: http://dotclear.org/blog/post/2014/12/13/Dotclear-2.7
26 Novembre 2014 - 10MB
I nostri hosting Web compatibili con
Hosting Web 100% SSD
100 GB e +
Certificati SSL gratuiti
10 GB di VOD
2 CPU e +
6 GB di RAM e +
Risorse 100% dedicate
Infomaniak gestisce il suo server
Per maggiori informazioni
a partire da 29 €/mese
Prezzo in EUR Tasse incluse