Base de conocimientos
1000 FAQ, 500 tutoriales y vídeos explicativos. ¡Aquí sólo hay soluciones!
Añadir al catálogo iTunes una radio difundida en directo por Infomaniak
* Streams must broadcast at a bitrate of 128k or higher, except for spoken word such as News/Talk, Sports/Radio and non-music Comedy where AAC/AAC+ streams 64k and higher are acceptable.
* Stations can list only one bitrate and one genre.
* Stations using names other than their own to be listed higher in the directory or twice in the directory will be rejected.
THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED RESPONSE. If you have already sent new submissions or updates, they will be processed within approximately 5 business days.
TO ADD, EDIT, OR TROUBLESHOOT YOUR LISTING
1) All emails must have one of these three subject lines as follows:
* Station Submission: (station name) (ex: Station Submission: Hits Radio)
* Station Update: (station name, exactly as it appears in iTunes)
* Other Inquiry: briefly state issue here
2) If you have new submissions or updates for multiple stations, please forward all requests at once, and in one email. Please attach the information in a document (Excel, Pages) if there are more than three updates or submissions.
3) We will only accept requests from the contact that we have on file for the station or a station owner. Listeners, friends, station personnel not listed with us cannot make requests on behalf of a station.
4) Station submission requests must contain all of the following information:
iTunes Store login account/email address
Station Name (this must be the name as it is used in your station’s official branding; you may not change your name to start with 'A' to be listed higher unless it is a legitimate part of your station's name)
City/State/Country of Origin
Language of Broadcast
Stream Type (MP3, AAC or AAC+)
Station genre; must be a genre listed in iTunes 10 (sorry, only one genre per station)
Explicit material? (Yes or No)
Website for station
Short station description (to be shown in tuner)
Contact name, email and phone number
Bitrate (sorry, only one bitrate per station)
Audio Stream IP/URL (sorry, only one url per station)
Cover Art: attach a 1400 x 1400 JPG or PNG image using RGB colorspace to your submission form.
If you are a Live365 station, make your iTunes submission request by emailing iTunes@live365.com.
5) Station update requests must contain the following information:
Station name (this MUST be the name as it exists in iTunes)
Contact person name, email and phone number
The specific update you'd like us to make ONLY (do not resubmit information that is remaining unchanged)
6) Further notes:
Please ensure that your station stream works properly in iTunes:
* Open iTunes
* Select 'Open Audio Stream' from the 'Advanced' menu
* Enter your audio stream URL
Remember: only .m3u, .mp3 and .pls formats are compatible with iTunes. IP addresses (with these format streams) are also acceptable. .asx, .wma, .qtl and other various formats are NOT compatible and should not be submitted for consideration.
iTunes does not guarantee specific times of updates, station addition or station maintenance.
Additions and changes may only be made to the directory included with iTunes 10. No changes can be made to older versions of iTunes. If you do not see your station, first ensure you are using the latest available version of iTunes, available here:
Station names, descriptions, and URLs may be edited to conform to our editorial and technical standards.
We may remove your station at any time, without notice. We may not re-add a station depending on the issues surrounding its takedown. In most circumstances, we will attempt to contact you when we remove a station, using the contact info you provided to us.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your station to be added before inquiring about its status.
Thank you for your interest in iTunes Radio.
iTunes Radio Team
Enlace a esta FAQ: