OpenX è una fonte di pubblicità applicazione porzione aperta. OpenX è stato precedentemente noto come Openads e phpAdsNew, e OpenX biforcuta da phpAds nel 2000.
Salvataggio e ripristino
3.0.5(release di sicurezza)
16 Maggio 2014 - 73MBSecurity
- CVE-2013-5954 - Fixed CSRF vulnerability a number of UI pages performing delete and unlink actions (www/admin/admin-user-unlink.php, www/admin/advertiser-delete.php, www/admin/advertiser-user-unlink.php, www/admin/affiliate-delete.php, www/admin/affiliate-user-unlink.php, www/admin/agency-delete.php, www/admin/agency-user-unlink.php, www/admin/banner-delete.php, www/admin/campaign-delete.php, www/admin/channel-delete.php, www/admin/tracker-delete.php, www/admin/userlog-delete.php and www/admin/zone-delete.php). For more information: http://www.revive-adserver.com/security/revive-sa-2014-001
- An error message is now displayed when trying to install or upgrade Revive Adserver with unsupported PHP 5.4/5.5 versions (< 5.4.20 or < 5.5.2).
- Updated the MaxMind GeoIP plugin to include the May 2014 MaxMind GeoCountry database.
- Fixed bad translation in the Russian language translation.
- Fixed history statistics screens to prevent displaying future dates when showing "All statistics".
- Fixed broken "DeliveryDataPrepare:dataPageInfo" and "DeliveryDataPrepare:dataUserAgent" components of the standard delivery logging plugin.
- Added proper Content-Type header with charset to some scripts in order to override the webserver default.
- Changed a few occurrences of the non-existing "Content-Size" header to "Content-Length".
- Switched a few deprecated "ereg" calls to "preg" in PEAR libraries.
9 Aprile 2014 - 73MBBug Fixes
- Fixed problem with automatic maintenance not working in 3.0.3
- Fixed mangled characters in the hebrew translation
- Fixed query errors when a non-existing zone was requested
- Removed references to previous product name from plugin translation files
14 Marzo 2014 - 73MBNew Features
- Preview of Flash banners now also shows the backup image, if set.
- API now supports setting chainedZoneId.
- Added support for WebM videos in the IAB Video plugin.
- Increased the maximum delay in the midnight maintenance script (from 10 econds to 30 seconds) before calling the sync server for update information to improve load distribution on the server.
- Updated the Revive Adserver application header to replace the "Report bug" link with a more useful "Support" link (which includes details on how to report a bug, in addition to how to get support).
- Added support for hosting providers of Revive Adserver to configure a custom URL for the "Support" link in the application header.
- Removed usage of PEAR libraries to detect non-routable IP addresses during delivery.
- Fixed the detected product name on upgrade to correctly distinguish between older OpenX Source installations vs. newer Revive Adserver installations.
- Fixed the date format for the Spanish language pack.
- Fixed some instances of the old application name in robots.txt files.
- Fixed API incompatibilities with PHP 5.4+.
- Fixed an issue with the generation of a platform hash value which is used when connecting to the sync server to check for updates to Revive Adserver.
- Fixed encoding issues and bad translations in the Chinese language translations.
- Fixed encoding issues with some of the Czech language translations.
- Fixed encoding issues with some of the Russian language translations.
- Added (some) new Chinese translations for plugins.
- Fixed SWF plugin version requirements for v18-22.
- Fixed a bug that prevented successfully submitting the forms after a server side validation error.
- Fixed a library bug that was causing invalid errors to be displayed in the statistics screens under certain conditions.
- Added missing configuration options relating to the filenames for Single Page Call functionality to the admin user Configuration > Global Settings > Banner Delivery Settings tab.
- Fixed incorrect detection of command-line based called to Revive Adserver, so that an error message is shown when the maintenance script is called without] the required host parameter, instead of displaying a PHP error.
- Fixed branding on the website Single Page Call invocation code tag page.
- Fixed the display of the license on the install/upgrade welcome screen when using a non-root based installation process.
- Fixed bug causing the last advertiser being sometimes hidden in the advertiser index screen.
- Fixed issue that allowed installing an already installed plugin, causing the plugin tables to be dropped without notice.
- Fixed logging of direct selection impressions/requests not properly working on Postgres under some circumstances.
- Fixed API XML-RPC output not properly dealing with NULL values.
Non-Backwards Compatible Changes
- Email based campaign activation/deactivation reports are now disabled by default when creating new advertisers. This does not affect any existing advertiser account settings for this feature; but please be aware that the default for all new advertiser accounts has been changed.
- 3rd party plugins developers should be aware: The unused Zend XML-RPC library has been removed; please make sure your 3rd party plugins bundle their own copy if they need it.
- 3rd party plugins developers should be aware: The OA_Sync class has been moved to the RV_Sync class; please make sure your 3rd party plugins are updated accordingly.
30 Gennaio 2014 - 73MB
13 Agosto 2013 - 73MB
14 Settembre 2012 - 73MB
9 Maggio 2012 - 73MB
visualizzare più versioni
4 Novembre 2011 - 73MB
16 Settembre 2010 - 73MB
2 Marzo 2010 - 73MB
26 Gennaio 2010 - 32MB
4 Gennaio 2010 - 32MB
5 Novembre 2009 - 32MB
29 Maggio 2009 - 32MB
4 Aprile 2009 - 32MB
29 Gennaio 2009 - 32MB
10 Novembre 2008 - 32MB
7 Ottobre 2008 - 32MB
29 Agosto 2008 - 32MB
24 Luglio 2008 - 32MB
24 Giugno 2008 - 32MB
15 Maggio 2008 - 32MB
17 Aprile 2008 - 32MB
20 Febbraio 2008 - 32MB
6 Febbraio 2008 - 32MB
3 Aprile 2004 - 32MB
3 Aprile 2004 - 32MB
17 Settembre 2007 - 32MB
29 Aprile 2007 - 7MB
10 Febbraio 2007 - 7MB
17 Novembre 2006 - 9MB
2 Novembre 2006 - 9MB
9 Aprile 2006 - 9MB
25 Novembre 2005 - 9MB
24 Agosto 2005 - 9MB
11 Luglio 2005 - 9MB
8 Maggio 2005 - 3MB
21 Febbraio 2005 - 3MB
3 Aprile 2004 - 3MB
I nostri hosting Web compatibili con
Hosting Web 100% SSD
100 GB e +
Certificati SSL gratuiti
10 GB di VOD
2 CPU e +
6 GB di RAM e +
Risorse 100% dedicate
Infomaniak gestisce il suo server
Per maggiori informazioni
a partire da 29 €/mese
Prezzo in EUR Tasse incluse