2.1.126 Décembre - 110MB
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Removes validation of HTTP headers.
- Some web-hosts are adding GEO_IP headers containing placenames with invalid encoding.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Fixes a compatibility issue with PHP 7.4.
- Blocks two new aggressive crawlers, serpstatbot and linabot.
- Robots that request disabled languages and then visit unauthorized pages cause errors in the logs
- Wrong statistic shown for lastEventPlace
- Wrong date order MDY for en-GB and en-AU.
- Fix validation errors that break various edit pages.
- Fact-level restrictions not matching upper/lower case.
- webtrees will now use the first NAME record for an individual, even it is a married name.
- Block more bad robots and verify others.
- Cannot delete unused locations
- Cannot create/save journal entries
- Cannot replace all data-fixes
- Not all images were shown on the slideshow
- Should not save empty names, containing only “//”
- Error when generating 405 responses for robots
- Add verification for more search robots
- GOV IDs can be 14 characters, not 12
- INDI:_MILI is a fact, not an event
- FAM:NCHI is not valid in GEDCOM 5.5.1, only GEDCOM 7.0
- Wrong sub-tags for ORDN
- Strict-type errors with PHP 8
- Folder names not sorted in auto-complete
- Notes containing links wrongly described as shared notes
- Remove config options for full-sources and level-2 sources - these are now part of the tag configuration
- SOUR:PUBL, SOUR:TITL and SOUR:AUTH should allow multi-line text
- Error when adding new individuals without any facts
- Various compatibility errors with SQL-Server
- Wrong element type for INDI:NAME:ROMN
- INDI:NAME:ROMN and INDI:NAME:FONE not populated from subtags, like INDI:NAME
- Fix inconsistent spacing around footers
- Fix error when failed upload of geographic data
- Wrong order of surnames in surname list
- Re-order children can fail if broken links exist
- Checkboxes initialised in wrong state
- Private shared notes shown on some public pages
- Wrong plural rules for Farsi
- Allow empty slugs in URLs
- Various HTML errors
- Fact delete confirmation dialog malformed
- Deleted research tasks shown on home page
- Add logging of searches
- Add fullscreen mode for maps
- Add fullscreen mode for the interactive tree
- Add edit links for location in place-hierarchy
- Allow notes to be added to research tasks
- 404 image placeholders now include an error message in the headers
- Improve support for _RUFNAME
- Add compatibility with PHP 8.2
- Support more custom tags from Aldfaer, RootsMagic, MyHeritage and ProGen
- Update google-analytics module to support latest version
- Allow note/source/media when creating new individuals
- The statistics charts were removed from the individual/family lists as they use Google charts, and hence Google tracking
- Validate more robots; NeevaBot, IonCrawl and Amazonbot
- Block more bad robots; Amazonbot, SEOkicks, SiteKiosk, netEstate
- Handle LS and PS characters, as created by geni.com
Lire la suite: https://www.webtrees.net/index.php/en/forum/