Oxwall permet la mise en place d'un réseau social.
Sauvegarde et restauration
16 Juin 2016 - 105MBPlatform [core]:
- added CURL support for remote platform requests
- added blocked users list
- fixed message appearing during theme upload with missing update server connection
- added option to use empty database user password during installation
- fixed bug preventing cash clearing for configs during single script launches
- added standard placeholder for forms, which displays invalid label
- added Check Updates button to Admin Panel for manual update checks
- added ALT HTML attribute for profile avatars on profile list page
- added support for anti CSFR tokens, which are now used by all forms automatically. Individual usage access is also available.
- removed Zend escaper functions
- fixed mobile version bug preventing login from any page
- removed .htaccess file from update pack
- fixed bug with inverted commas within langs breaking stats on Admin Panel index page
- photo description is no longer cut due to tag presence
- added ALT HTML attribute for photo thumbs within photo widget on profile view page, as well as photo lists (latest, top rated, most discussed)
- added ALT HTML attribute for photos on separate photo view page
- added GET parameter for temporary photos to prevent caching errors
- added ALT HTML attribute for displaying thumbs of various content
- blocked users no longer show up in contact list
- contact list search now displays results with partially typed-in names
- fixed bug with invitation label not disappearing in chat window
- fixed JS error "TypeError: element.input is null" appearing while switching operation modes (chat/mail/chat+mail) in plugin settings
- added ALT HTML attribute for video thumbs on video listings page
- added ALT HTML attribute for event thumbs
- added ALT HTML attribute for group thumbs
Lire la suite: http://devblog.oxwall.com/2016/05/oxwall-1-8-3-released
12 Janvier 2016 - 105MBThis is an important release which delivers several big things we’ve been working on.
- added mobile version for new Simplicity theme.
- license key is now required for commercial items during the installation of plugins/themes.
- list of photos available for avatar upload is no longer duplicated on the Change Avatar page.
- inverted commas within tags no longer cause errors on the content editing page.
- improved stability for captcha display.
- added new field type for fselect single choice, which allows to add unlimited number of values.
- added User's Timezone option to User Preferences.
- fixed Not Found errors for images on Admin Panel > Layout > Customize > Graphics page.
- added basic customization option for mobile version theme in Admin Panel.
- improved Amazon S3 support.
- added option to disable captcha from Admin Panel.
- private blog posts no longer show up in general Newsfeed.
- any selected gift is now shown as selected in Simplicity theme.
- fixed link for creation of topics in Forum Topics index widget.
- added check during creation of new topic to see if a forum for this new topic exists.
- empty albums no longer show up in User Albums widget on Profile View page.
- fixed photo search by tag bug.
- fixed bugs found during display of photos on photo lists.
- fixed Google AdSense display bug.
- fixed conflict with Geolocation Data plugin.
- added new user action "Use Chat".
- only expired invitations are now deleted by cron.
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2016/01/oxwall-1-8-1-released
8 Septembre 2015 - 105MBThis is an important release which delivers several big things we've been working on.
- introduced new default theme Simplicity (Frontend + Admin Panel)
- redesigned navigation and notification system in Admin Panel
- added widget support in Admin Panel
- reorganized pages/interfaces/controls in Admin Panel for improved simplicity and comprehension
- fixed possible collision in database during user authorization
- password for "Guests can view the site with password" mode is now encrypted
- total interface overhaul for Admin panel >> Appearance >> Edit theme >> Graphics
- fixed bug within mobile version preventing avatar attachment during registration
- fixed bug which duplicated photos in Top rated/Most discussed lists
- empty albums are no longer displayed in album lists
- added indices for fields entityId and entityType in table ow_photo_album
- fixed link display in new message notifications
- fixed attachment display in mobile version
- added chat/message link within new message notification template in mobile version
- all latest messages are now viewable in mobile version
- fixed search for messages
- fixed message lists paging in mobile version
- added support for latest Facebook API
- added support for latest Facebook API
- enhanced synchronization with Newsfeed plugin
- links within mobile version's notifications for new replies in subscribed topics now lead to mobile version's forum topic
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2015/09/oxwall-1-8-is-out
16 Juillet 2015 - 105MBThe highlight of this release is mobile forum and mobile WYSIWYG.
- update server SSL connection fixed
- floatbox language editing in the admin panel is now scrollable
- links processing within content now recognizes periods and other full-stop symbols in sentences
- suspended users can now edit their avatars
- mobile version: when users have no avatar selected, their Profile View page displays the default "No Avatar" image
- generation of user hash salt passwords now employs the following method: UTIL_String::getRandomString
- if the service "add to friends" is not available, users can now delete other profiles from their friend lists
- added mobile version of the WYSIWYG editor
- fixed SMTP connection settings test in the admin panel
- special symbols are no longer encoded in the Profile View page in the About Me widget
- fixed the bug allowing one user accessing private photos of another user
- unused attachments are now deleted by cron
- mobile version: fixed the markup for conversations/user list
- unused attachments are now deleted from the file system
- when user changes the avatar, it also updates in the 'birthday' item
- added mobile version
- adapted for the site's mobile version
- fixed the error 'Request-URI Too Large', which appeared when sharing content with extra volume of text/description
- Facebook API updated
- added SSL support
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2015/07/oxwall-1-7-5-release
Afficher plus de versions
2 Juin 2015 - 105MBPlatform:
- avatar size limit can be changed in admin area now
- fixed issues with responsive google ads displaying
- fixed issues with robots.txt syntax
- Flag Content button shows only for loged in users now in mobile/desktop versions
- fixed issues with Custom Page termination
- fixed fatal error with Date field type on Search page
- added User list component
- added advanced search
- added an optional search engine Zend Lucene - increases search results relevancy significantly
- added "Filter by user" language key
- now users can edit/view personal photos when service "View photo" is not active
- fixed issues with plugin using all memory running a cron task
- fixed issue with a Logged Out user showing as Online in Mobile Version
- fixed issue with Read messages showing as Unread
- fixed interface issues with Conversation Windows and Messages Page
- Like and Delete buttons work in mobile version now
- fixed issues with Status Update video upload
- fixed issue with an uploaded video not playing in mobile version
- added lang keys for group invitations in site console
- social services' management interface is based on Ajax now
- added missing lang keys
- fixed Birthday icon in Newsfeed item
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2015/06/oxwall-1-7-4-is-released
1.7.3(version de sécurité)
15 Avril 2015 - 105MBPlatform:
- fixed issues with text editing in "Welcome Widget"
- fixed issues with saving settings in Admin Panel > Privacy&Permissions > Roles
- made custom "No avatar" image appear in all appropriate places on the site
- removed debug warning message on profile view page in the mobile version
- revised the apostrophe support for translations into other languages
- made language's system prefixes importable
- removed the redundant setting "Allow photo upload" in Admin Panel > Settings > User Settings > Content Input
- fixed the display of a suspended user's profile page in mobile version
- passwords set by the site admin under "Guests can view the site with password" mode are now encrypted
- fixed the bug preventing the user to proceed further from the Join page without uploading an avatar, under conditions of selected "display" option for "Display Photo Upload" setting
- fixed security issue related to ow_static folder
- fixed security issue allowing to delete other users' comments
- removed the ability to send empty messages
- fixed sound notifications
- fixed a JS error appearing when opening older messages during the message search of a specific user
- fixed the message display order in conversation during fast type
- activated the options button (gear) for conversations list in Chrome
- made the links inside conversations to display properly
- fixed the bug with perpetual preloader when user attempts to view conversation with no permissions
- fixed the link to a conversation posted within message text of email notifications concerning new messages
- added new plugin
- made it impossible to set "Maximum file size" bigger than "Server limit" in plugin settings
- fixed the display order of photos on the Photo List page in Firefox and IE
- made the "Add Photo" button disappear if the action is not available for a chosen user role
- fixed the error appearing during topic search by username
- fixed fatal error appearing during user registration by invitation
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2015/04/oxwall-1-7-3-is-out
26 Novembre 2014 - 105MBPlatform:
- fully re-imagined and enhanced the "Flags" feature: redesigned the page for moderators, to more effectively and simpler review and manage all flagged content. The link to the page will now appear in the Console for quicker access.
- fully re-imagined and enhanced the "Flags" feature: added the ability to flag all following content: users, events, comments, and newsfeed status updates.
- redesigned the interface for user avatar upload on "Join Form" and "Change Avatar" pages.
- added the option for admin/moderator to list the reason for the user suspension, which will be send to users' email address.
- added the option for suspended users to delete their profiles from the site.
- fixed a bug affecting the user avatar display in console notifications after user changes avatars.
- the system now recognizes the value of php.ini directive "max_post_size" during the upload of a new theme archive.
- fixed a bug affecting the display of embed videos inserted through rich media in blogs, forum topics and newsfeed status updates.
- the invitation code is now removed from the database after the user is recognized as successfully registered on the site.
- made the invitations sent through Facebook contact importer eligible for registration, when "by invitations only" mode is on.
- added button "Mail notifications" in the Console for quicker access.
- during the import of language packs, only language keys of the installed plugins are added to the database now.
- removed the check for PHP directive "register_globals" in the installation script, since the directive is no longer supported by PHP http://php.net/manual/en/security.globals.php
- fixed a bug which affected the behavior of frozen widgets in the Admin Area.
- fixed a bug which allowed a profile registered through Facebook Connect but without all required fields filled to appear on the site.
- made the label "More" in the context menu of the "View profile" page to be a part of the language system.
- added an error message to be displayed when a user changes password, but enters a wrong value during password confirmation.
- added correct https support for operation of individual SSL pages.
- introduced the size limit for the event log file. In addition, there is now an option to add exceptions to the log for the most frequent events.
- error log is now divided into separate contexts.
- the plugin's performance and stability is significantly improved.
- increased the speed of search within conversations.
- increased the speed of user search during the creation of a new message.
- increased the display size of the conversation window.
- added formatting buttons, including bold, italic, underline, and link.
- added option to perform group actions with conversations.
- icons "envelope" and "bubble" are no longer displayed in the conversations list, if either of the Chat or Mailbox modes are on.
- the behavior of the "Back" button for a conversation in the list is now more clear: it now appears only when a user added a conversation response.
- added an attachment indicator for a conversation in the list, if it includes at least one attachment inside.
- the Console now loads more conversations during the first activation of the "Messages" button.
- added plugin option "Allow to send messages once in" for admin to prevent receiving spam sent by bots.
- fixed the error "Call to a member function getId()"
- fixed a bug preventing a photo to resize correctly during the switch from "View full size" to regular mode.
- fixed a bug affecting the display of photos in the album â€œProfile cover galleryâ€, when photos' privacy is set to "My friends only".
- fixed the display of the photo description in the "Photo view" page title.view
- added social sharing buttons on the "Photo view" page, if the Social Sharing plugin is installed.
- added option to include hashtags for photos in any language.
- fixed a bug preventing the editing of album covers if the Amazon Cloud mode is activated on the site.
- fixed the display of the meta tag value "description" on the page "Most discussed photos"
- reduced space size taken by photos after conversion. The reduction is achieved through lowering of the end quality ration during the conversion.
- "Edit" button is no longer displayed to moderators, unless they are specifically assigned blog moderation rights.
- fixed the display format of a newsfeed record about the creation of new blog posts.
- added support of thumbnail grabbing for embed videos from Facebook.
- fixed the display of embed videos, which had percentage values for width in their embed code.
- fixed a bug allowing a user to delete another user's post after leaving a comment after it.
- captcha field is now displayed on Contact form for suspended users.
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2014/11/oxwall-1-7-2-is-out
25 Août 2014 - 105MBMost notable changes:
- New join form for mobile version (which didn't make it to the 1.7 release);
- Messages plugin enhancements (based on feedback and real-life testing).
- new join form for mobile version;
- reorganized action buttons for profiles on the profile view page; new buttons 'more' and 'moderate' for grouped actions;
- default avatar image vulnerability in the Admin Panel is fixed;
- the bug preventing the save of changes in the admin panel > user settings >general due to the error 'The image is not valid' is fixed;
- all comments longer than 150 symbols are now truncated, and "View more" link is added;
- display of profile action buttons in mobile version is fixed;
- new option to create links to external sites in mobile menu;
- design improvements for account type administration interfaces;
- embedded videos are now playable on-site, no need to leave for external destinations.
- new form to create a message and select recipient;
- various performance improvements;
- new tooltip with user info on user avatar mouseover;
- new invitation labels within text inputs for clarity;
- new option to send messages to users who have no permission to 'read', 'write' and 'continue chat', in case the site has pre-installed Memberships and User Credits plugins;
- 'Chat now' button now disappears when user is online and the mode 'Chat Only' is turned on;
- new line formatting bug is fixed (sorry for this one).
- both "post_max_size" and "upload_max_filesize" PHP settings are now recognized during the calculation of file's maximum limit for upload;
- action buttons for albums are now displayed on album view page;
- optimized display performance of 'User's albums' widget on profile view for users with a large number of photos;
- the bug affecting 'Add photo' button for users with unavailable 'upload photos' service is fixed.
- group description text on the group listing page is now truncated after 300 symbols;
- now user automatically unfollows the group after leaving it;
- the bug allowing unauthorized users to delete wall comments is fixed.
- performance optimization for supporting large number of topics.
- vimeo support now fixed.
- design improvements for the widget and newsfeed listing.
- display of private events in user dashboard is fixed.
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2014/08/oxwall-1-7-1-is-out
8 Juillet 2014 - 65MBImportant changes:
- New option to assign specific user roles for each account type;
- New option to assign separate list of profile questions for each account type;
- Modified user permission check (developers, you need to adapt your plugins!);
- Attachments for all media (messages, forums, comments, etc) are redesigned (designers, you may need to adapt your themes!);
- Comment box redesigned (designers, you may need to adapt your themes!);
Highlight: Complete photo redesign
- New advanced bulk photo upload;
- New photo list view;
- New photo album view;
- Optimized photo preview (info and comments in sidebar);
- Search by keywords, users, hashtags;
- Full-screen slideshow;
- Photos posted to newsfeed are now collected in a photo album.
Highlight: Complete messages redesign and mobile version support
- Chat only mode, mail only mode, or both;
- Additional on-page interface for chat with saved history;
- Now possible to send a message from mailbox to any recipient;
- Revamped attachments for both chat and mail;
- Inline images and video in chat;
- Chat and mail is now also in Oxwall mobile browser version.
- reduced base.css file size by moving admin panel css to separate file /admin/css/admin.css
- redesigned installation process
- updated Amazon S3 libraries
- updated PHPMailer library
- added optional error log file
- redesigned files/photos/videos attachments used by comments, messages, forum, etc.
- fixed attachments in mobile version on Amazon S3 to make them storable
- updated user input filtering settings to prevent XSS and invalid html content
- fixed join form to prevent it from resetting without a user joining
- fixed the issue with failure to send notifications if a user hasn't changed notifications preferences
- updated system 500 error page with error details for admin (!)
- added option to update plugins by uploading them from admin panel via "add new" plugin form
- fixed error appearing when a new plugin is added with duplicate folder name
- dropped IE9 support
- added IE11 support
- extended the list of errors with FTP operations
- improved account types support
- added option to assign specific user roles for each account type
- added option to assign separate list of profile questions for each account type
- fixed the desktop version link in the mobile version for cases when content is not available in the mobile version
- redesigned comment box
- added proper user login redirect, sending users to the first page in the main menu, accessible only to logged-in users
- fixed displaying columns for "single choice" profile questions on search form
- fixed unsubscribe from site notifications option
- added option to remove site theme from admin panel
- made automatic removal of outgoing mails from ow_base_mail table if a user was deleted from the site
- added option to disable site mobile version from the admin panel
- made values removal automatically if a related question was deleted
- fixed WYSIWYG editor in IE11
- replaced WURFL library with Mobileesp
- fixed invalid routing when site is installed into subfolder with "www" as part of domain name
- fixed user redirect from mobile to desktop version for non-logged-in users with "guests can view the site" option disabled
- fixed category display on the page "Add new gift"
- added additional step with required profile questions after the first sign-up
- made invitations removal for passed events automatically
- applied user permission "view event" to event lists
- fixed displaying updated event title in newsfeed
- complete redesign and merger with Instant Chat, becoming a new single plugin called Messages
- added mobile version support
- added indication for sender if a recipient profile is suspended
- redesigned photos displaying format
- added option to remove comments from other users on profile page for profile owner
- fixed items sorting on my profile's newsfeed
- updated embed code filtering to prevent non valid html
- made all embed videos posted through newsfeed status update automatically saved to the profile's videos
- redesigned plugin: new upload process, 2 modes of photo view (vertical, horizontal), 2 modes of photo list (classic, pinterest), search photos by username, hashtags, and tons of other improvements
- added option to download photos for site users
- fixed photos' links in notification in mobile version
- made all photos posted through newsfeed status update automatically saved to the user's album
- optimized photo processing to reduce disk space usage
- removed moderation option from admin panel
- fixed user follow logic: user A starts following user B's content if user B accepts a friend request
- fixed warning message when friends plugin is deactivated
- fixed displaying updated group title on the new group forum creation page, if the title has been changed previously
- added an ability to customize group's page for site moderator
- fixed search option in IE10/IE11
- fixed center align option on add new image page
- fixed "view all" link on index widget
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2014/07/oxwall-1-7-release
8 Janvier 2014 - 65MBAdded mobile version platform supporting the following features:
- system pages (splash screen, site maintenance, user not reviewed, passworded site access, etc.)
- user profile (sign-in, view, list)
- photos (upload, view)
- newsfeed (base, photos)
- real time activity notifications (base, comments, friends, groups, events)
- moderation options (profile deletion, suspension)
- mobile theme customization
- facebook connect
- reset password
- RTL support
- auto-login for returning visitors
- updated jquery library to version 2.0.3
- added PHP 5 support
- added theme autoupdate support
- fixed issue with sent letters not being deleted from the database during cron execution
- added site user status recognition (not approved, suspended, etc.) when they are displayed in site listings
- removed duplicated indexes in core database
- fixed issue with non-recognition of changes made to the profile questions on the join form
- removed duplicate meta tags, and added new meta tags to plugin and core pages
- added proper support of remote user IP when the software operates via Nginx and/or Cloudflare
- removed option "Column count" for profile questions, which lack multiple choice values
- fixed regexp validation for form fields like email
- fixed issue with profile registration when the site features several account types and is closed for password access
- made join form to check username for uniqueness when site access is closed for not logged-in users
- fixed issue with inability to add new menu items in the main section when it is empty
- fixed issue with failure to display video thumbnails for YouTube videos uploaded through media panel
- added check for removal of install folder after successful software installation (for security reasons)
- fixed issue with failure to add lang key, when default language is not active
- added check for module name when adding new plugin through admin area
- introduced ajax for button actions on profile view: suspend, make featured/remove from featured, block/unblock
- removed option to deactivate default language if no other languages are present on site
- fixed paging on page with user list
- fixed issue with failure to send users mail notifying them of profile approval, when approval is done from view profile page
- new theme 'Munchen'
- added new plugin to allow users share site content on popular social networks
- defined output formats
- fixed issue allowing one user to delete another user’s comment after liking it in newsfeed
- fixed issue allowing blocked user to leave comments on the profile which initiated the block
- fixed issue with displaying thumbnails for YouTube videos
- added support for non-standard ports
- fixed issue with inability to delete added video in status update
- added option to search topic by username
- made forum index display forum topic list if forum contains only one section with a single sub-forum
- added separate page for forum section
- fixed posts sorting in archive and during tag search
- fixed fatal error on page displaying all posts of a specific user
- fixed issue allowing any user to edit any post by accessing it through direct URL
- fixed issue with displaying big photos in posts
- added lang keys for accept and ignore buttons
- fixed issue with failure to delete newsfeed entries for events removed from site
- fixed typos in code
- fixed issue allowing any user to join private groups through direct URL
- fixed issue with failure to unsubscribe users from group newsfeed updates after leaving the group
- added special hash to photo file names for improved security. (Fix is applied only to new photos).
- added video thumbnail caching for improved site performance
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2014/01/oxwall-1-6-released
17 Avril 2013 - 65MB
- Fix for cron job notification in Admin Area (even if a cron command is setup right).
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2013/04/oxwall-1-5-3-cron-fix
9 Avril 2013 - 65MBHighlights
- "Showcase" theme added.
- Cloudflare plugin now available for connecting your website to your Cloudflare account. It allows you to decrease your page load time by 20-30%, decrease hosting server load time, and maintain your website up for static content when it's actually down.
- IE8 support drop. With this release we decided to pull the plug on IE8 support. It's an old, insecure, standards-be-damned, dead-on-arrival browser by Microsoft that clearly shouldn't be used at this point. Starting with 1.5.2, Oxwall no longer supports IE8, and this is good news for everybody: 1) if you are still using IE8, here's a nice little reason #598453739842035609 to drop it and download a better, newer, more secure browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox. 2) if you don't use it, you will enjoy faster development cycles from our team.
- run the cron job on page refresh
- redesigned tag input
- direct permissions management for index/dashboard/my profile widgets.
- fixed minor issues with the default Origin theme
- fixed glitch with single choice/drop down profile questions
- installation script now overwrites config.php if permissions are allowed
- fixed markup issue on Privacy&Permissions page in admin area
- fixed markup issue on Pages&Menus page when too many menu items are added to the main menu area
- rss widget: links now open in new window
- added default delimiters in toolbar for IPC decorator
- redesigned “Choose theme” page in admin area
- fixed an ability to remove account type if any profile questions are assigned to it
- fixed a glitch with too long titiles for widgets on site index/dashboard/profile view pages
- added an option for users to receive notifications immediately
- added notification when someone posts a status on user’s profile page
- added invitation by email
- fixed facebook invitation page
- added HTTPS support for facebook import configuration (Secure Canvas URL)
- added "Upload photos" button on "view photo album" page
- redesigned comment box – redesigned "Add photo" page
- Mailbox: fixed markup issues
- Blogs: added My Drafts button
- Events: redesigned attendance buttons
- Newsfeed: fixed a link to profile in birthdate entry
- Forum: changed the way attachments are named
Lire la suite: http://blog.oxwall.org/2013/04/oxwall-1-5-2-released
16 Janvier 2013 - 65MB
20 Décembre 2012 - 50MB
11 Octobre 2012 - 50MB
22 Juin 2012 - 50MB
2 Avril 2012 - 50MB
14 Février 2012 - 50MB
9 Février 2012 - 50MB
9 Décembre 2011 - 43MB
Nos hébergements Web compatibles avec
Hébergement Web 100% SSD
100 Go et +
Certificats SSL gratuits
10 Go de VOD
2 CPU et +
6 Go de RAM et +
Ressources 100% dédiées
Infomaniak gère votre serveur
En savoir plus
à partir de 29 € / mois
Prix en EUR