1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
In some circumstances and for security reasons, an identity check process is required to ensure the identity of the person making a specific request.
This check may occur in the following cases (non-exhaustive list):
- Forgotten user password
- Forgotten login email address
- Disabling double authentication (two-factor identification)
- Unblocking an Infomaniak account
- When initial Ticketing revenue is paid
- When a product is ordered
How the identity check process works
This process requires:
- A QR code or a link provided by Infomaniak
- The Infomaniak Check (kCheck) app installed on your iPhone or Android mobile
- An Internet connection on your mobile
You can then check your identity with kCheck:
- Launch the kCheck app on your mobile
- Click Start
- Click Scan a QR code
- Use the camera to hover over the QR code provided
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Enter the confirmation code received
- Enable geolocation (compulsory to continue the process)
- Select the type of ID you have (ID card or passport)
- Follow the steps to take a photo of your ID
- Then take a selfie of yourself holding your ID in your hand in front of you
Your documents will then be sent securely to our support. These requests are given top priority with an average turnaround time of 2 hours during our support business hours.
We respect your privacy: the information you transmit is only used for this process. It is kept for 72 hours and permanently deleted 24 hours after your identity has been checked.