1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Importing the contents of an email address from one email account to another
This guide explains how to import the contents of one or more existing email addresses to one or more email accounts managed with Infomaniak
. The previous supplier can be Yahoo, Outlook.com, Hotmail, etc. but it is also possible to copy content already located in an address supplied by Infomaniak
To use our copying wizard, the email address whose content is to be copied must be used with IMAP protocol.
To copy the contents of an email address in an email account managed by Infomaniak
- open the transfer assistant (https://workspace.infomaniak.com/syncimap)
- click onStart the copy
- select the provider of the email address whose contents are to be copied and fill in the information requested. If necessary, contact the support of the supplier to obtain the IMAP server address and the email password.
- enter your complete email address managed by Infomaniak as well as your password (to learn more)
- wait while the copying completes
Restoring the content of several email addresses by batch
- open the batch transfer wizard (https://workspace.infomaniak.com/syncimap-batch)
- download the CSV offered as an example in order to create one with the proper information needed for the copy
- download it using theImport a CSV file button
- follow the information on the screen
If this is not successful, there are manual methods; here is one of them (click here).