1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Importing the contents of an email address from one email account to another
This guide explains how to import the contents of one or more email addresses (GMail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, Infomaniak, etc.) to an email account managed with Infomaniak. To use our copy assistant, the email address whose contents are to be copied must be used with IMAP protocol.
Copying the contents of an email address to an email account managed by Infomaniak
- Open the transfer assistant (https://workspace.infomaniak.com/syncimap)
- Click on Start copy
- Select the provider of the email address whose contents are to be copied and fill in the information requested. If necessary, contact the provider support in order to obtain the IMAP server address and the email address password.
- Enter your full email address which is managed with Infomaniak as well as its password (to find out more)
- Wait for the contents to be copied
Recovering the contents of multiple email addresses by batches
- Open the batch transfer wizard (https://workspace.infomaniak.com/syncimap-batch)
- Download the CSV shown in the example in order to create one with the right information needed for copying
- Download it using the Import a CSV file button
- Follow the information on the screen