1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Automatic SMS alert for a specific incoming e-mail
This guide explains how to receive a SMS notification of the arrival of an email based on very precise reception criteria .
- have a Workspace Account
- to which to attach the email address to be monitored-ci
- indicate an mobile telephone number in your WorkSpace account contacts (or you can also send the alert to a new number to be defined, but it is not possible to send an SMS to several telephone numbers for the same alert; several alarms can be recorded and you can specify a different number each time)
- possess SMS credits (the cost of the alert is similar to sending an SMS message manually from your phone. If you do not have sufficient credit, the SMS alert will cease working)
Adding an SMS alert for email reception
- open the WorkSpace under SMS (workspace.infomaniak.com/sms#sms_alarms)
- click on Create an alarm
- to configure based on the desired criteria
To learn more
To be alerted by SMS for all emails received in the inbox (non recommended), add an "@" in the address of the sender.
No SMS alert will be sent if the mail to be signaled is on the Infomaniak discussion list.
The search is implicitly "jokerised". The criteria are the criteria type "containing" *words*...