1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Changing an email address password from the Workspace
This guide explains how to change the password of an email account hosted by Infomaniak from the WorkSpace.
To follow this guide, you must have:
- a valid login for Workspace
- permission to change the password for the address (if you were invited to WorkSpace in order to manage your address, the manager may have withdrawn this right during the invitation)
To change an email account password
- open the Infomaniak WorkSpace: https://workspace.infomaniak.com/
- in the menu under your user name in the top-right corner, select Email settings
- under the heading My email addresses, click on the button to the right of the email address for which you wish to change the password
- select Manage
- in the Generaltab, on the Passwordline click on Modify
- follow the displayed instructions
Note that you can also apply a new password to the email address directly from the dashboard of the Mail hosting itself (click here and contact the product administrator for that).