1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Modifying the size of a hosting on a managed Cloud Server
This guide explains how to modify the disk space of a hosting on a managed Cloud Server.
Modifying the disk space of a hosting
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hosting
- click on the hosting cnocerned
- in the hosting control panel under Disk space, click on th eicon of the pencil
- adjust the size according to the space still available.
- click on Save to confirm the change
To modify the total disk space of a Cloud Server, you need to change its configuration:https://faq.infomaniak.com/2022