1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Managed Cloud Server: modifying the size of a hosting
This guide explains how to modify the disk space of a hosting on a managed Cloud Server.
Modifying the disk space of a hosting
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Cloud Server
- click on the Cloud Server concerned
- click on the menu to the right of Web Hostings
- select Modify hosting disk space
- adjust the size according to the available allocated disk space
- click on Save to confirm the change
To modify the total disk space of a Cloud Server, you must change its configuration: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2022