1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Dynamic DNS: configuring ddclient
This guide shows you how to configure ddclient, a practical system available for most Linux distributions (example).
- The ddclient package for your distribution must be installed
- A dynamic DNS must have been created for the domain concerned. Follow this guide, if necessary.
The configuration file in
/etc/ddclient.confmust look like this:
- ssl=yes is needed for ddclient to function and requires you to have libio-socket-ssl-perl installed as well
- login: the login defined inInfomaniak Manager when you added Dynamic DNS (help)
- password: the password defined in Infomaniak Manager when you added Dynamic DNS (help)
Link to this FAQ: