1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling/Disabling the set_time_limit
To enable the PHP function set_time_limit with a Web hosting on our new platform:
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com/login)
- go to Hosting
- click on the hosting concerned
- under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- in the Specifications tab, change the On/Off field as required
- click on the Save button to approve the changes
In order to do this with a Cloud Server please consult this FAQ (click here).
Link to this FAQ: