1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Manager: replace the owner for a customer account
This guide explains how to remove the user in the role of owner for an Infomaniak customer account.
- Add a new user with the role of owner for your customer account.
- Assign the role of owner to an existing user on your customer account.
Remove the user in the role of owner
As soon as a new owner is added to an Infomaniak customer account, you can remove the old one:
- Log in to your Infomaniak space (manager.infomaniak.com)
- In the left side menu click on User management then select Users
- Click on the icon on the far right of the user in question
- Select Remove user and follow the steps described in this guide
Find out more
- Quickstart guide: Manager
- Manager: change a user role
- Manager: delete a user from a customer account