1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Virtuozzo Cloud : transferring an environment
Thank you for choosing Infomaniak's Virtuozzo Cloud! This guide explains how to transfer an environment from one Jelastic account to another.
These instructions are for your information only. Please refer to the official Jelastic documentation (in English only)
An environment can be transferred from any type of Virtuozzo account (trial, beta, disabled, etc.). Nevertheless, the recipient of the transfer must have a paid account.
Also make sure that the recipient account has not reached:
- The maximum number of cloudlets per container
- The maximum number of calculation nodes available for an environment
- The maximum number of environments for the account
You must use the user email address of the recipient account that is located under User in the Jelastic dashboard of the Recipient account.
- Click the Settings button opposite the environment to be transferred
- In the Settings menu, select the Change owner option
- Indicate the email address of the recipient account and then click Send
- If the recipient account exists and meets the transfer criteria, a notification will appear indicating that the request has been sent
- An icon will appear in front of the environment to be transferred until the request for transfer has been accepted by the new owner
- Once the request for transfer has been accepted, the environment is removed from your account
Once the transfer is complete, it is possible to cancel the Virtuozzo product from your account. All credit still available at the time of cancellation will be automatically transferred to your Infomaniak prepaid account.
Find out more
- Startup guide: Virtuozzo Cloud
- Virtuozzo Cloud: restrictions of resources depending on the type of account
- Virtuozzo Cloud: launching commands with root access to any container