1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Mail hosting: managing email addresses
Thank you for managing your email with Infomaniak! This guide will help you manage your email addresses via your mail hosting. Not managing your email with Infomaniak yet?
- Log in to your Infomaniak account
- Go to Mail Hosting
- Click the hosting/domain name concerned
Under Email addresses, you can:
- add an email address ororder additional email addresses*: click the blue Create button
- delete an email address: click the 3 vertical points to the right of the email address and then select Delete
- edit the settings for an email address (password, auto-reply, signatures, redirects, filters, IMAP folder configuration, etc.): click the address to be modified and then go to the corresponding tab
The blue Create button (via the arrow to the right of the button) also enables you to:
To edit an email address (edit the spelling of the part before the @ sign)
* Modifying a package automatically extends the duration of the contract according to the chosen invoicing frequency (monthly, annually, quarterly).
Find out more
- Getting started guide: configuring your email, contacts and calendars on your devices
- Modifying an email address password via your mail hosting
- Modifying an email address password via your Workspace