1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Manager/Infomaniak Mail: forgotten login or password
This guide explains how to recover access to an Infomaniak account if ever you forget your password or login.
Do you wish to change or recover a password for an email address (IMAP/SMTP) to configure software such as Outlook or Thunderbird? Then view this guide:https://faq.infomaniak.com/2017
You've forgotten your Infomaniak account login email
- Click the following link: https://login.infomaniak.com/recover/email
- Enter your mobile number
- (If requested) Enter your recovery email address
Two scenarios are possible at this point:
- If the information you've entered enables our system to identify your account: then choose how you wish to receive your login.
- Otherwise, you will be invited to follow our identity check process.
I've forgotten my Infomaniak account password
- Click the following link:https://login.infomaniak.com/recover/password
- Enter your Infomaniak account login email
- Choose the recovery option you wish or followour identity check process by clicking "You can't access any option".
Find out more
- Guide for changing Infomaniak passwords (FTP account, MySQL user, etc.)