1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kDrive: editing Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on mobile devices
This guide explains how to use the OnlyOffice Documents app to edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on a smartphone or tablet.
To date, only the iOS version for iPhone and iPad is compatible with kDrive. If you have Android, you can edit your documents via the responsive version directly from the kDrive mobile app.
Using the OnlyOffice Documents app with kDrive
- Download OnlyOffice Documents
- Open the app on your device
- Go to the Clouds menu at the bottom of the screen
- Select WebDav in the Clouds list
- Enter the information requested:
- Server: https://connect.drive.infomaniak.com
- Connection: login email address for the Infomaniak account
- If two-step authentication is disabled: Infomaniak account password
- With two-step authentication: generate an application password
- You can then access your kDrive and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files via the Clouds menu at the bottom of the screen
Find out more
- Getting started with Infomaniak Drive
- Logging in to a kDrive with WebDav
- Syncing a kDrive with a Synology NAS
- Syncing a kDrive with a Qnap NAS
Link to this FAQ: