1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
kDrive: synchronizing your files with all your devices
This guide explains how to sync the files stored in your kDrive for easy access on all your devices. kDrive is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
Synchronizing your files with kDrive
- Open the following page: https://manager.infomaniak.com/v3/ng/drive/sync
- If necessary, log in to your Infomaniak account
- Use the wizard to download the correct app for your device
- Install the downloaded app on the device
- Open the kDrive app from your device
- Log in to your Infomaniak account (need help?)
Once the application is installed, you have access to the kDrive app:
- On a PC, an icon with the K of Infomaniak appears in the notification area or in the menu bar and a kDrive folder is automatically created in your personal documents. Any modification to your files or folders is automatically synced with your Infomaniak Drive, and you can customize the folders on your Drive which need to be synced on your computer.
- On a smartphone, the kDrive application is added to your smartphone and provides you with mobile access to the entire content of your Drive. The application also automatically saves the photos on your mobile device. Any modification made to your files and folders is automatically synced with your kDrive.
Find out more
- Automatically uploading the photos on your telephone to kDrive
- Managing several Drives from a smartphone
- Synchronizing several Drives on a computer
- Getting started guide: kDrive