1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Swiss Backup: Back up Windows with Acronis
This guide explains how to back up a computer running Windows with Swiss Backup, Infomaniak's Swiss backup solution.
You can also follow these instructions if you installed Windows in a virtual machine with VMware, Virtuozzo or even Microsoft Hyper-V.
Add a "Windows/macOS workstation" type device to Swiss Backup.If you have installed Windows in a virtual machine, you must add a Virtual Machines type device .
Configure Windows backup with Acronis
- open the Manager ( manager.infomaniak.com )
- go to Swiss Backup
- click on the relevant backup space
- click on the device concerned from the dashboard
- log in to the Acronis dashboard using the information under Login Information :
- Acronis Dashboard Access URL
- Email and username
- Password (if reset, this will be sent to the email of the user configured when adding the device )
- download then install the Acronis application for Windows
- open the app and customize backup preferences