1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Managed Cloud Server: activating a cache system
This guide explains how to activate the cache system of your choice on your Cloud Server. Different technologies are available for easy installation via your Cloud Server dashboard.
Activating a cache system
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Cloud Server
- If necessary, click the server concerned
- In the left side menu, click
- PHP extensions then Install an extension
- Fast installer then Install an application
You can, for example, install:
If you cannot find the system you are looking for (e.g., Varnish), feel free to contact us (click here) with the details necessary for the installation of the engine.