1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Manager: main actions
This guide provides resources to enable you to easily master the Manager, the admin console for your Infomaniak products.
In order to log in to the Manager, there is one main user (usually you) but you can add users who can access all or part of your products.
Introduction to the Manager
What do you want to do?
Your client account, your user profile:
- editing the login username: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2193
- editing the user details: https://faq.infomaniak.com/220
- editing the client account details: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2146
- deleting a client account: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2191
- switching from one client account to another: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1989
- adding a new user to your client account: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1404
- editing a user's rights: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1633
- deleting a user: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1738
- recovering access to Manager: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2018
- difference between the client account and the user profile: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1990
- difference between WorkSpace, Manager and email account logins: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1980
- transferring/sending a product from one client account to another: https://faq.infomaniak.com/2024
- activating the two-step validation to log in to Manager: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1940