1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Redirecting an email address (to one or more other email addresses)
This guide explains how to automatically transfer new messages from one email address managed with Infomaniak to the email account of your choice, even if this is not an Infomaniak email.
This can be done by keeping a copy of the messages after each redirect performed, or without keeping a copy, in which case the email box will remain empty of new messages.
Adding a redirect from the WorkSpace
To move or copy incoming messages to one or more email addresses:
- Open the WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com).
- Click the icon showing the grey envelopes in the top right.
- Choose Settings.
- In the My email addresses section, click on the email address concerned.
- Click on Redirection in the left side menu
- Add the recipient email address by clicking on Add a redirect.
- Click Confirm.
Click Advanced Options to:
- Erase the emails from the server after sending (the redirect becomes a transfer and not a copy).
- Transmit spam type messages as well.
Adding a redirect from the Email hosting
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com).
- Go to Email Hosting.
- Click the hosting / domain name concerned.
- In the heading Email Addresses, click on the email address concerned.
- Click on Redirect in the left side menu
- add the email address of the recipient by clicking of Add a redirect
- click on Confirm