1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Redirecting an email address
This guide explains how to automatically transfer new messages from one email address managed with Infomaniak to the email account of your choice, even if this is outside Infomaniak.
This can be done by keeping a copy of the messages after each redirect performed, or without keeping a copy, in which case the email box will remain empty of new messages
Adding a redirect from the WorkSpace
To move or copy incoming messages to one or more email addressed:
- open the Infomaniak WorkSpace: https://workspace.infomaniak.com/
- in the menu under your user name above on the right click on Email Configuration
- in the heading My email addresses, click on the button to the right of the email address concerned.
- select Manage
- in the Redirect tab, add the email address of the destination and click on Add a redirect
- click on Confirm
Click on Advanced Options to:
- erase the emails from the server after sending (the redirect becomes a transfer and not a copy)
- to transmit spam type messages as well>
Adding a redirect from the Mail hostingTo move or copy incoming messages to one or more email addresses:
- open the admin console (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Mail Hosting
- click on hosting/the domain name concerned
- under the heading Email Addresses, click on the email address concerned
- Go to the tab Redirect
- Enable the option Redirect and enter the destination email addresses
- Save the changes
Link to this FAQ: