1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Displaying the bootloader for an unmanaged Cloud Server from the console
This guide explains how to access the bootloader of an unmanaged Cloud Server from the admin console. The bootloader is the software used to launch one or more operating systems. (multi-boot) on your Unmanaged Cloud Server.
Diplaying the bootloader of an Unmanaged Cloud Server
The following procedure makes it possible to display the bootloader for GRUB:
- Open the admin console (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Cloud Server
- Click on the Server in question
- Click on Open the VNC console in a new window using the arrow to the right of the Open VNC console button
- Click on Restart server while keeping the window with the VNC console displayed
- Immediately refresh the VNC console in order to display the bootloader for the server. GRUB will then pop up and you can leave it displayed by hitting any key on your keyboard