1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
This guide explains how to access phpMyAdmin with a Web hosting and a managed Cloud Server.
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- go to Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click Databases
- under Users, hold the mouse over the user of the database to be managed and click on the icon with a lightning bolt
On the phpMyAdmin connection page:
- the right server and the user are automatically filled in
- the password required is that of the database user (to find out more)
Link to this FAQ: