1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Task planner tool - Cronjob
Cronjob allows you to automatically run pages placed on your site at a specific date and time in advance or according to a predefined cycle. This is a very useful feature for routine tasks but can also be used for other purposes.
Creating a Cron job
- Open the admin console (https://admin2.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- On the left side panel, click on Tools, then on Cron job scheduler
- Click on the Add a job button
- Cron jobs do not know the absolute path. Calling up PHP without specifying the full paths to the executable therefore make it impossible to execute the job;
- Emails of Cron jobs are available using the mail command.