1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Task planner tool - Cronjob
The task planner tool Cronjob allows you to automatically run pages placed on your site at a date and time in specified in advance or according to a predefined cycle. This is a very useful feature for routine tasks.
You can schedule Cron at a minimum interval of:
- 15 minutes with a shared hosting
- 1 minute with a Cloud Server
Creating a scheduled task
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- On the left side panel, click on Tools, then on Task scheduler - Cronr
- Click on the Add a scheduled task button
- Cron jobs do not know the absolute path. Calling up PHP without specifying the full paths to the executable therefore makes it impossible to execute the job
- Emails of Cron jobs are available using the mail command.