1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Continuing sending a blocked newsletter
This guide explains why a newsletter might be blocked from being sent and how to continue sending a blocked newsletter.
Why block a newsletter from being sent?
Please be aware of the following steps:
- E newsletter is blocked from being sent if more than 20% of the recipient email addresses are invalid
- After a newsletter has been blocked, you must wait 30 minutes to unblock it from being sent
- You can unblock a newsletter from being sent three times in a row. The account of the domain in question is then frozen and you will need to contact our support team to unfreeze it
In order to avoid this situation:
- Use only use contact lists you have checked yourself
- Make up your contact lists with double opt-in forms (to find out more)
- Remove contacts you have not written to for over 6 months. Seldom-used contact lists also risk containing obsolete email addresses
Completing the sending of a blocked newsletter
To finish sending a blocked newsletter:
- Open the newsletter tool (https://newsletter.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Newsletters
- Click on the newsletter which has been blocked from being sent
- Go to the last step Validation & Sending
- Click on Send the newsletter. The newsletter will automatically be sent to the contacts which have not yet received it