1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Modifying the limits of a site hosted on a managed Cloud Server
This guide explains how to customise the limits of a site hosted on a managed Cloud Server.
Modifying the limits of a site on a Cloud Server
- Open the manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- Under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- Customise the limits you want:
- Maximum execution time / max_execution_time (in seconds)
- Memory limit of scripts / memory_limit (in MB)
- Maximum size of file to be sent / post_max_size & upload_max_filesize (in MB)
- Max children
- Max input time
Link to this FAQ: