1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Support for mail function() / Sending an email in PHP
It is possible to send emails from a Website hosted by Infomaniak using the PHP mail() function enabled by default even if you have a Web hosting without email service.
Specifying a sending address
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name in question
- Under Sites, click on the site concerned
- Click on the Advanced Settings button li>
- In the Sender Email Address field, enter a valid email address
- Click on Save strong>
n In the event of a problem when sending a message from a CMS like WordPress, you should check the sending settings in it. For example (Joomla): https://faq.infomaniak. com/1490