1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling the spam filter
This guide explains how to enable the spam filter for an email address managed by Infomaniak.
Enabling the spam filter from a Mail hosting admin console
- open the admin console (https://manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Mail Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name in question
- under Email addresses, click on OFF to change it to ON and thus enable the spam filter (see image below)
Enabling the spam filter from WorkSpace
- open the Infomaniak WorkSpace: https://workspace.infomaniak.com/
- in the menu under your user name at the top right, click on Mail settings
- in th eheading My email addresses, click on the button to the right of the email address in question
- select Manage
- click on the Security tab
- enable the filter
- complete the whitelist if necessary (help)
Enhancing the effectiveness of the spam filter
If you check your emails with WorkSpace, you will increase the effectiveness of the spam filter by defining unwanted messages as SPAM:
- log in to WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- if needed, link an email address to WorkSpace
- open the unwanted message
- click on "Define as SPAM"