1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling the spam filter
This guide explains how to enable the spam filter for an email address managed by Infomaniak.
Enabling the spam filter from a Mail hosting admin console
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Mail Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- under Email addresses, click on the email address concerned
- go to the Security tab to enable the detection and filtration of spam
Enabling the spam filter from WorkSpace
- open the WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- click on the icon showing grey envelopes at the top right
- choose Settings
- in the My email addresses heading, click on the email address concerned
- click on the Security tab (in the event of reduced display, tabs are available in the form of a drop-down menu by first clicking on General)
- enable the filter
- complete the whitelist if required (help)
Enhancing the effectiveness of the spam filter
If you check your emails with WorkSpace, you will increase the effectiveness of the spam filter by defining unwanted messages as SPAM:
- log in to WorkSpace (workspace.infomaniak.com)
- if needed, link an email address to WorkSpace
- open the unwanted message
- click on "Define as SPAM"