1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Installing a free SSL Certificate from Let's Encrypt on a site
This guide explains how to install a free SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt on a web site hosted by Infomaniak.
Installing a free SSL certificate on a site
- Open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- Go to Web Hosting
- Click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- In the left side panel, click on My Sites , then on SSL Certificates
- Select the site on which the certificate must be installed and click on Install
- Select Free SSL Certificates, accept the terms of service and click on Save
- you will receive a confirmation email when the certificate is installed
- It may be necessary to make adaptations so that your site displays correctly in https (Find out more)
Once the certificate is installed, your site will be accessible in http and https.
To automatically redirect all your visitors to your secure https site: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1961
- A free SSL certificate can only be established for domains whose DNS point to a Web or Classic Hosting or to a Cloud Server. Starter hostings that come free with a domain name, as well as our former Web hosting offers (60 GB) are not covered.