1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Installing a free Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate on a site
This guide explains how to install a free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate on a website hosted by Infomaniak (excluding older 60 GB offers) provided that the DNS are correctly configured to point to the site concerned.
Installing a free SSL certificate on a site
- open the Manager (manager.infomaniak.com)
- go to Web Hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- in the left side panel, click on My Sites and then on SSL Certificates
- click on Install an SSL certificate
- select the site on which the certificate must be installed
- select Free SSL Certificates and click on Save
- you will receive a confirmation email when the SSL certificate is installed
- it may be necessary to make adaptations so that your site correctly displays in https (find out more)
Once the certificate is installed, your site will be accessible in http and https.
To automatically redirect all your visitors to your secure https site: https://www.infomaniak.com/en/support/faq/1961