1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Creating an alias for an existing email address
This guide explains how to create variants of your normal email address. You can change what comes before the @ sign. For example, email@example.com is a long address which can be shortened and used like this: firstname.lastname@example.org (in this case an alias "jps" needs to be created on the address "john-peter.smith").
To change what comes after the @, alias domains need to be used (find out more).
Adding an alias to an email address
- open the admin console https://manager.infomaniak.com
- go to Mail hosting
- click on the hosting/domain name concerned
- under Email accounts, click on the base email address
- click on the Alias tab
- click on Add an alias
- enter the alias you want (what comes before the @)
- click on Confirm to save the changes