1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013: error 0x800CCCDE
This guide offers a suggestion to try and resolve the following error: Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for email@example.com. Error: An unexpected internal error occurred. It is suggested that you restart your client. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
This solution is supplied for reference only and we will not be able to supply additional assistance concerning Microsoft Outlook. If needed, please contact Microsoft support.
- open Microsoft Outlook
- click on File then on Options
- in the menu on the left, click on Advanced options
- click on Send/Receive...
- click on Modify
- check the box Use the personalised behaviour below
- check the files to be synced
- check the box Download the entire elements (including attachments) for the folders with subscription
- confirm the changes and close the options window
Find out more / References
Infomaniak general help: https://faq.infomaniak.com/1075
Official Microsoft Outlook help: external site