1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Enabling/Disabling the PHP functions passthru, exec, system, popen, shell_exec and proc_open
This guide explains how to enable the following functions on a Cloud Server: passthru, exec, system, popen, shell_exec, set_time_limit and proc_open.
To enable these PHP functions:
- open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- go to Cloud Server
- click on the Cloud Server concerned
- click on the associated hosting concerned
- under Sites, click on the domain name of the site concerned
- under Advanced section of the General tab, modify the field Disable functions as desired
- click on Save to confirm the changes
In the following example these functions have been disabled: passthru, exec, system, popen, shell_exec, proc_open.