1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: modifying IMAP special folders for an email address
This guide explains how to configure IMAP special folders (drafts, sent messages, spam, recycle bin, archives) for an email address managed by Infomaniak.
If you check your email with WorkSpace and email software like Outlook or Thunderbird, this will allow you to match the special folders between WorkSpace and your email software.
Changing IMAP special folders for an email address
- Open your WorkSpace ( workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click the icon at the top right
- Select Email addresses
- Click the icon to the right of the email address concerned, then select Email address settings
- In the left sidebar, select Folders
- Select the desired default folders to store your drafts, archives, sent messages and spam as well as your recycle bin
- Click Save
Some email software also enables you to change the location of the special folders. We recommend you read the official documentation for your email software if necessary. The following links are provided for your information: