1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
WorkSpace: Changing the IMAP special folders for an email address
This guide explains how to configure IMAP special folders (drafts, sent messages, spam, recycle bin, archives) for an email address managed by Infomaniak.
If you check your email with WorkSpace and a messaging program like Outlook or Thunderbird, this will allow you to match the special folders between WorkSpace and your email client.
Changing the IMAP special folders for an email address:
- Open the WorkSpace: ( workspace.infomaniak.com)
- Click on the grey envelopes icon at the top right
- Select Settings
- in the My email addresses section, click on the email address in question
- Click on the Folders tab (if there is reduced display the tabs are available via a drop-down menu by clicking on General first)
- Select the desired default folders to store your drafts, sent messages and spam as well as your recycle bin
- Click on Save
Some email clients also allow you to change the location of the special folders. We recommend reading the official documentation for your email program if necessary. The following links are provided for your information only: