1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Editing the IMAP special folders for an email address
This guide explains how to configure IMAP special folders (drafts, sent messages, spam, trash, archives) for an email address managed by Infomaniak.
If you check your email with the WorkSpace and a messaging program like Outlook or Thunderbird, this will allow you to match the special folders between WorkSpace and your email client.
Changing the IMAP special folders for an email address:
- open the Infomaniak WorkSpace: https://workspace.infomaniak.com
- in t hemenu under your user name at the top right, click on Email settings
- in the heading My email addresses, click on th ebutton to the right of the email address in question
- select Manage
- click on the Folders tab
- select the desired default folders to store your drafts, sent messages, and spam as well as your recycle bin
- hit Save
- Mozilla Thunderbird (official documentation)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 (official documentation)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (unofficial documentation)
- Apple Mail(official documentation for Mac OS X Yosemite)
- on an iPhone (unofficial documentation, in English)