1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Editing the IMAP special folders for an email address
This guide explains how to configure IMAP special folders (drafts, sent messages, spam, trash) for an email address managed by Infomaniak. If you check your email with the WorkSpace and messaging program like Outlook or Thunderbird, this will allow you to match the special folders between WorkSpace and your email client.
To change the IMAP special folders for an email address:
- Login to the WorkSpace (https://workspace.infomaniak.com)
- At the top right corner of the page, hover over the user and click Settings Mail
- If multiple email addresses are attached to the WorkSpace account: choose the email address to be configured underemail account settings
- Click on the Configuration tab
- Select the desired default folders to store your drafts, sent messages, and spam your recycle bin/li>
- Hit Save
Some email clients also allow you to change the location of sthe pecial folders. We suggest you consult the official documentation for your email program if necessary. The following links are provided for your information: /p>
- Mozilla Thunderbird (official documentation)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 (official documentation)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (unofficial documentation)
- Apple Mail(official documentation for Mac OS X Yosemite)
- On an iPhone (unofficial documentation, in English)