1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Customizing links to videos
This guide explains how to customize the link to videos stored on your VOD space. For example, this allows you to have this URL (your-site.com/folder-of-your-choice/...) instead of the base URL (vod.infomaniak.com/redirect/compte-client/. ..).
To customize links to videos on your VOD space:
- At the root of your site, create a folder with the title of your choice (e.g., "ideos": your-site.com/videos)
- In this folder, create a .htaccess file and insert the following code by replacingXXXXX with the name of your account *.
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://vod.infomaniak.com/redirect/XXXXX/ [R]
- It is then possible to create the following URL: my-site.com/videos / ... instead of vod.infomaniak.com/redirect/XXXXX/
*To display your account:
- Open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- Go to VOD/AOD
- On the left-side menu, click on CMS/API Extensions
- Click on the APItab
- Your account is shown under VOD space login