1000 FAQs, 500 tutorials and explanatory videos. Here, there are only solutions!
Changing the billing period (frequency)
This guide explains how to change the billing frequency of our products.
To change the frequency of your invoices:
- Open the admin console (https://login.infomaniak.com)
- Near the top of the page, click on Product Management
- Click on the relevant product type (e.g.: hosting, cloud server, etc.)
- Click on the product concerned
- Hit the Change offer button
- Select your preferred billing frequency (only possible above a certain amount)
- Confirm the change
If you are switching from annual billing to monthly or from quarterly to monthly, just change the billing frequency in the month before the end of the current period. For example, if you paid or renewed your Cloud hosting for 1 year on January1, 2015, do not change the billing frequency before December1, 2015. If necessary, you will be charged again for any remaining months of 2015 and you will need to contact our customer service in order to get a refund.